alsation x greyhound first x

you from monmouth. if yes i seen your dog in action, hes a great dog. i got a pup bred through jack and t from by bromyards meg. all us boys train our dogs bit different to the other lads. i'm finding hard to find a good bread first cross the right way round
not monmouth ,ross on wye ,not far from there .dont let on about how we train them or they will all be at it . :laugh:

nah never do tell anyone. have you got any idea of any one breeding a good first cross alsation x greyhound.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 month old ;load of shite if ever av heard it

Posted Images

A three month old coursing dog, any pups going? :whistling:
if it was the dog im on about ,then yes 3 months old ,but it was not on hares ,just like most dogs that were and are owned by people who know how to get the best from a dog if its got it in it ..

This is a wind up; right ??? A THREE MONTH , (12 week) old pup, COURSING ????

Cheers.

he means catching rabbits ,and no wind up ,strange how quite a few people have mentiond this on this site ,that know me and a few of my mates ,seem to mention that they have seen dogs that we own , that were started young ,turn out to be very good dogs , there must be some thing in it , :yes:
you from monmouth. if yes i seen your dog in action, hes a great dog. i got a pup bred through jack and t from by bromyards meg. all us boys train our dogs bit different to the other lads. i'm finding hard to find a good bread first cross the right way round
not monmouth ,ross on wye ,not far from there .dont let on about how we train them or they will all be at it . :laugh:

nah never do tell anyone. have you got any idea of any one breeding a good first cross alsation x greyhound.

no sorry ,cant help you ,if i do i will be in touch .
if it was the dog im on about ,then yes 3 months old ,but it was not on hares ,just like most dogs that were and are owned by people who know how to get the best from a dog if its got it in it ..

Cheers.

no wind up as you can see its not just me saying he was coursing at that age. hes a well known dog to alot of people he was coursing and catching at three and a half months and since that day he never looked back, and coursed the day before he died just as strong and as keen, and to top it off he never pulled off a thing. gritt is one of many great dogs he has trained

Cheers.

no wind up as you can see its not just me saying he was coursing at that age. hes a well known dog to alot of people he was coursing and catching at three and a half months and since that day he never looked back, and coursed the day before he died just as strong and as keen, and to top it off he never pulled off a thing. gritt is one of many great dogs he has trained

dont waist your time ,they wont believe what the man and his dogs have done ,enough of us have witnesed over the years and changed our ways to achieve the same results,

Heres a 1/4 GSD x 3/4 Grey; nice looking pup, but don't know how it did in the field;

show070.jpg

Heres a THREE MONTH, (12 week), old pup, who will certainly NOT be seeing a course until she's around THIRTEEN month, never mind THREE month !!

lima005.jpg

Cheers.

Heres a 1/4 GSD x 3/4 Grey; nice looking pup, but don't know how it did in the field;

show070.jpg

Heres a THREE MONTH, (12 week), old pup, who will certainly NOT be seeing a course until she's around THIRTEEN month, never mind THREE month !!

lima005.jpg

Cheers.

each to their own .

I noticed that alot of folks across the pond frown on startin pups early. I aint sayin we start em at 3 months but 6 and 7 months is when most of us start our young dogs and to be quite honest I wouldnt keep one that didnt start that early. They aint worth a shit for much at that age but as long as they keep tryin, they can stay. Some of them get wrecked and set back but the good ones come out of it. The ones that dont come out of it aint worth owning anyhow.

I noticed that alot of folks across the pond frown on startin pups early. I aint sayin we start em at 3 months but 6 and 7 months is when most of us start our young dogs and to be quite honest I wouldnt keep one that didnt start that early. They aint worth a shit for much at that age but as long as they keep tryin, they can stay. Some of them get wrecked and set back but the good ones come out of it. The ones that dont come out of it aint worth owning anyhow.

Dan, theres a HUGE difference between a 3 month pup and a 6 or 7 month pup ! A 3 month pup has no co-ordination between it's legs and body, it should have just had it's final shots and only just be out of the yard. I've no problem with a 6 month pup coming along to see whats what, but to talk about a THREE MONTH OLD PUP coursing is stupid !! I'm convinced the lads who are saying this are just on a wind up !! LOL !! My latest pup is 3 month old, she can barely course her own tail !!

Cheers.

mines are out young had rex out from 3 yo 4 months walks at nite getting to smell what he will get later let him see bolting rabbs netted rabbs ,and he had the odd go but never let him go he was put away all summer just walks and thats was that then come september he was 10 month he got rabbs by the time oct ober flushed and caut what he saw as pup on his own and some times with a freind , but i no about dogs so wouldnt tell anybody to enter early unless well educated on dogs full stop

Dan, theres a HUGE difference between a 3 month pup and a 6 or 7 month pup ! A 3 month pup has no co-ordination between it's legs and body, it should have just had it's final shots and only just be out of the yard. I've no problem with a 6 month pup coming along to see whats what, but to talk about a THREE MONTH OLD PUP coursing is stupid !! I'm convinced the lads who are saying this are just on a wind up !! LOL !! My latest pup is 3 month old, she can barely course her own tail !!

Cheers.

belive what you want ,but its no wind up , .
mines are out young had rex out from 3 yo 4 months walks at nite getting to smell what he will get later let him see bolting rabbs netted rabbs ,and he had the odd go but never let him go he was put away all summer just walks and thats was that then come september he was 10 month he got rabbs by the time oct ober flushed and caut what he saw as pup on his own and some times with a freind , but i no about dogs so wouldnt tell anybody to enter early unless well educated on dogs full stop

Whin mate, your posts are difficult to decipher at the best of times !! LOL !! But would YOU course a pup at 12 weeks old ?????

Cheers.