KHAN JIHAD -

Bet old KHAN wont be moaning about covering bitches though. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Shame the same probably can't be guaranteed about all the pups produced by him.

Too many pups bred and far too many by Khan, where do folk go with Salukis and SalukiX's go with next generation when everything is by Khan?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet old KHAN wont be moaning about covering bitches though. :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Shame the same probably can't be guaranteed about all the pups produced by him.

Too many pups bred and far too many by Khan, where do folk go with Salukis and SalukiX's go with next generation when everything is by Khan?

was this dog any good just out of interest because the saying is you dont get rid of good uns :blink:

to be fair no 8 year old dog should be sold for that sort of money they should be given away to a pet home ! dont matter how good they bloomin are .

i aint heard anything about khan running just my dogs out khan blah blah hows ya dog bred [bANNED TEXT] aw its out khan jihad [bANNED TEXT]...

its irelevent whether its gold running through his viens 80% of salukix's you hear about are bread out of him so everyone and anyone has some of his blood its as was said what happens with next generations etc when everyone is using him or pups out of him .

as for paying for the blood at 8 year old he deserves a rest and piecefull retirement not put out to stud to draw 1200 back into his new owner anyone buying him for his blood is buying him for stud as if it were his blood they wanted they would buy a pup out him like the one also for sale out of him on epupz not just buy him ?

i cant personaly understand how anyone would pay that sort of money for an 8 year old dog just to own him .

some 1 lend me £1299 an l give him a good home :clapper:

I would rarther use that money to put towards importing a pue saluki with proper breeding lines, fresh blood,,how long was this dog ran,, did he prove himself to be a dog to talk about,,or was it just a readily available saluki stud, convienient to use in and around certain areas full of coursing lads ?????

they will have made a hell of lot from him on stud fee alone probably less people using him now so of no use to them personaly i would keep the dog but doubt i would pay that for him without a trial to prove he isnt injured etc he is nice dog and has thrown some nice pups sure someone will make there money back and more on stud fee on him again.

a shame as he is a hansom chap and deserves more than just covering bitchs.

id love 2 end my days covering bitches ;)