working terriers

Guest dogbreath2004

Guest dogbreath2004

does anyone know of a line of top notch jack russells;i dont mean the odd dog here and there but a solid breeding line that throws a fair percentage of single handed workers;

Guest dogbreath2004
dogbreath av you seen the pics of my parsons , she is george simpson's line howlbeck lines , many would say show dog breeding , but my bitch has never s

seen the inside of a ring & she is 100% worker , & keen as mustard ,

p,s just sorting a stud for the next heat , soon.  :good:

dandyman not wishing to be impolite but having looked at the picture of your bitch i dont believe you understood my question

Guest dogbreath2004
A few of the hunts my way have russells.

so no-one has any of there own to be honest its what i expected i,ve never seen a line of good working russells myself. just the odd one that done a couple of seasons before showing the white flag

dogbreath I think you might of seen the wrong dogs the mother to my dog is still going strong at over 5 years old and my russells dead keen dug to him twice this season as its is first season on fox and he bolted one to a nett after the vixen tryed pushing him, out but his showed the fox who was boss. mines just bred from local dogs that I lknow have seen proper work I didnt fany getting one from a known line incase there was show dogs used i the breeding.

Guest dogbreath2004
dogbreath I think you might of seen the wrong dogs the mother to my dog is still going strong at over 5 years old and my russells dead keen dug to him twice this season as its is first season on fox and he bolted one to a nett after the vixen tryed pushing him, out but his showed the fox who was boss. mines just bred from local dogs that I lknow have seen proper work I didnt fany getting one from a known line incase there was show dogs used i the breeding.

dug to him twice in the same season eh! must be some dog you have there,i only wish i could find a true worker like that (give me strength)

hey mate did I even say that he was proven no I said that Iv dug to him twice thats it hes a young dog and I thought it was best not to give him too much. and the two times Iv ug to him hes shown potential but he aint proven.

Guest dogbreath2004
hey mate did I even say that he was proven no I said that Iv dug to him twice thats it hes a young dog and I thought it was best not to give him too much. and the two times Iv ug to him hes shown potential but he aint proven.

calm down pat,as long as your happy what does it matter what an old timer like me thinks p.s. cant remember mentioning the word proven

Guest dogbreath2004
the best dog ive dug to regularly is a white un . unfortunatly he aint mine . i have a dog out of him, thats proven himself to be a decent dog on fox . if your looking for someone to garantee a line of russels as all garanteed workers then your looking for a bullshiter dogbreath , as you well know ... Im not colour or breed pregidest with terriers although there are breeds that ive yet to see work well regular . that dont mean there arnt any , just means i ant seen them. the white un im refering to is at least 7yo and shows no sign of any white flag .

what do you class as a decent line of working terriers dogbreath

my point yorkshire wasn,t that i was looking for anyone to guarantee a line of russells but that i was unaware of any strain alive that was producing a good percentage of top notch dogs. what about the dog you refer to? are its relatives showing the required talents