Poles

JordKil

Probably been asked a million times but whats the cheapest place to buy poles for longnets?

I read that masterhunter does them for 6 quid each (bit out of my budget) and the net loft does them at near enough 4 quid is there anyone who can sell them cheaper??

Cheers

Jordan

I can't comment on masterhunter as I've not used his gear, but for quality, I would use the netloft.

I'm sure you could find poles for less than £4 if you looked around, but they may not be any good. You can always be sure that if molecatcher sells stuff, he's used it himself, and it's as good as you can get.

Probably been asked a million times but whats the cheapest place to buy poles for longnets?

I read that masterhunter does them for 6 quid each (bit out of my budget) and the net loft does them at near enough 4 quid is there anyone who can sell them cheaper??

Cheers

Jordan

I BUYS ELECTRIC FENCE POSTS,1.50 EACH THEY HAVE A METAL SPIKE ON THE BOTTOM GREAT FOR HARD GROUND,THEY ARE A BIT TO LONG SO I CUTS THEM DOWN TO 2FT 8 AND TRIMS OFF ALL THE PLASTIC BITS I DONT NEED

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

Jordan

i use the fence posts the farmers use for an electric fence,cut all the plastic bits off you dont need cut down to 2ft 8 or whatever you like and off you go,they are 1.50 each and they have a metal spike on the bottom ideal for hard ground,i find these perfect