If carlsberg made Salukis

There's a guy on here that is right good with salukis.... knows his stuff regarding dogs from the middle east..... canny mind his bloody name though..............

do you meen ...... lawrence of arabia :whistling:

LOL that's him.......... He was last seen leaving a cave with 40 thieves........ Or was Osama Binladen.......

hey you do you know him ?

Considering there will be dozens of key word sensitive government security computers all over the world homing into this post as I type.... the answer errrrrr is no :whistling:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stop pinching my name lol

Posted Images

has the bitch had a lot of homes then? if it has jacked thats sad passing it around and worse breeding off it :(

peoples judgment becomes very cloudy when the pups ars selling /sold at £800 a time :whistling:

£800!!! f****n steal..... any left??? I'll take em all..... Don't care if they are jackers I'm gonna make a coat out of em................. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thats nuffink there some deserlines saluki in CMW for 1000 each......wonder what they bred off....probably puppy peddler tryin to make a quick buck

has the bitch had a lot of homes then? if it has jacked thats sad passing it around and worse breeding off it :(

peoples judgment becomes very cloudy when the pups ars selling /sold at £800 a time :whistling:

£800!!! f****n steal..... any left??? I'll take em all..... Don't care if they are jackers I'm gonna make a coat out of em................. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thats nuffink there some deserlines saluki in CMW for 1000 each......wonder what they bred off....probably puppy peddler tryin to make a quick buck

If theres cash to be made and a dick to be had..... good luck I say........

who else has pure salukis thats wrote on this thread ....bet there the ones starting the slaggin off

they should get it sorted out in the field with their dogs and then see whats what or whats a jack or not

typin big words and slaggin off on computer is very hard and masculine thing to do LMAO

You sussed that out by your third post?

who else has pure salukis thats wrote on this thread ....bet there the ones starting the slaggin off

they should get it sorted out in the field with their dogs and then see whats what or whats a jack or not

typin big words and slaggin off on computer is very hard and masculine thing to do LMAO

You sussed that out by your third post?

well a hav been readin all the pages dusnt take a genious to work it out dos it!!!!

whats wrong wif folk nowadays , ????

the people you refer to wont match as there dogs cant of done much as there always on here bitching about other peoples dog's. :whistling:

had interesting chat today with my cousin who bumped into Fred holmes this morning at Drakeys place as he was there gettin his dogs checked over

and he asked him if he knew about a saluki bitch called Annie , yes he said it was owned by his mate Gary caulfield and they tried to mate it with Bill but she never got pregnant ...thinks he caught her too late ...anyway he said shes up North now with a mate of Garys. he also told me he trtied to buy her a few years ago when she was only a pup about 12/13 months old...he said he went to see her run as he heard loads about her off Alwen peuw , so they went out and she caught 2/2 and both were real long runs , proper gruellers he said and after that he bid 2000 for her as she run so well , but just as Alwen got her back on the slip , and draggin Annie along as she was so tired , another hare jumped and foolishly he slipped Annie , the hare blitzed across the fen and Annie never bent it as thehare hit the ditch Annie took a wobble on and stopped at the ditch the hare never came out of the ditch or wasnt seen to , and Annie stopped at the ditch and then practically collapsed...fred thought that Alwen had ruined her by givin her too much and that he could have caused bad damage to her. So fred reckons it was Alwens fault for bad dogmanship ??? he also said Alwen sold her to kipper the next day and kipper while he owned her done very well with Annie and Alwen was spewing as he thought he got one over on kipper selling him what he thought was a ruined dog So baring in mind Annie was only just over a year old and ran on a 3rd hare immediatley after 2 tiring runs on fen land in winter time , what puppy wouldnt collapse after so much on one day.....????

i dont think thats a jack , anyone can make anydog in this country stop with too many runs one after another without a rest inbetween