sporting lucas terriers

im selling my 2 sporting lucas terriers pups there lucas terrier regestered bitch is 7 months old llanwarth lines and the dog is llanwarth and raggenhill lines so if you wanted to bred these dogs together you would not have any problems there out of good workin dogs sire and dam have been used for ratting and also beating bitch is just starting to mark rabbits with her mother they have had all there injections pm for more info £650.00 the pair

west midlands m6 junction 11 m54 j1 pic sent via mobie

yis earthy

I have just googled these dogs as never seen one before and both the Llanwenarth & Raggengill strains are lovely looking dogs i dont think you will have a problem selling them mate.Good luck!

another dog peddler that one , BUYER BEWARE,

I have just googled these dogs as never seen one before and both the Llanwenarth & Raggengill strains are lovely looking dogs i dont think you will have a problem selling them mate.Good luck!

hello samward welcome back still a prick aint ya if you have anything to say phone me you have my number or come around my house could do with smacking the fek out of ya

hello samward welcome back still a prick aint ya if you have anything to say phone me you have my number or come around my house could do with smacking the fek out of ya

how old are you 10 well you act it :nono:

come again my man !!!!

come again my man !!!!

why so vilent :(
from what i have read on the forums i think there is a bit of history between these 2 but im not pointing fingers or saying names keeping out of this 1

the last thing that came off samward was me and two others where dog theifs now im a dealer its not on

yis earthy

from what i have read on the forums i think there is a bit of history between these 2 but im not pointing fingers or saying names keeping out of this 1

the last thing that came off samward was me and two others where dog theifs now im a dealer its not on

yis earthy

fair anuf ;)

yis earthy

u a peddler never lol

welcome back sam!!!!! dont worry mate there's no big talk from me mate,dont bother ringing or coming round to my house,i'll be visiting you as soon as i find out were your living!!! shame your not working at the pub or living at your moms....cant wait to see you again mate...... :feck::feck::feck: