pic of me pup

archieprance.jpg

archiepose.jpg

archiepoint.jpg

archietara1.jpg

archierun.jpg

archiesniff.jpg

just got his pedigree through from jrtc, lots of meynell and rushill in it.

pleased as punch with him, hes about 11ish inches at the moment and is best buds with my other russell, they tire each other out which is handy!

sorry if your all bored of seeing pics of him.

Edited by thurso jack

that pup their looks a1 our lass said she would love one !but all mothers say that when they young! ,but saying that our lass still talks baby talk to me dogs and they all love it ! cant kiss dogs when bitchs in season man !!! what a good looking little bitch ? hope she does you proud mate

feck ped as long as you work him or are you only after rossettes if so this is for working dogs and not f//ny liklers sorry if i a feind but this is how i feel workers rule

madhunter pull your neck in, im only having a bit of banter, never enterd one of my dogs in a show in my life, sorry if this upsets you! :laugh:

Guest grubygrafter

thurso there is f**k all wrong with showing your dog. or working it/not working it. its your dog

as long as your up front and straight about it . i work my dogs and go to the odd show. dos'nt make me a bad person :kiss: