gud lamping weather tonight lads n lasses

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

too bright...!!!!

well we managed to get 10 long ears with two dogs..my 14 mnth beddy whippet/ colle grey n my mates bull/whippet/grey....ran them bit too hard and the bull cross passed out...ad to carry it for 3 mile back to car...it ok nw lke just wasnt fit.

Guest miller1989
I planned to be out tonight, but my ex lass has landed me with my son as she is now going to a party..... (BITCH) oh well, theres always tomorrow.... the ground has been good enough here for weeks, plenty moist enough... hopefully il get a decent bit cloud cover the morra!

Good luck to all who are going out ;)

YIS DnN

u still up for it next weekend bud al text you mid weeks

...............paul

Yep, fingers crossed mate, i just pray SHE wont put a spanner in the works again lol, looking forward to it!

LoL thats women for you mate, didnt have a bad night last night Bud would of been handy to have if you get me lol,always a mid week night if your up for it? PM me and let me know if where still on for tomorrow afternoon for a ratch with the terriers and lurchers al bring jams JRT pup it needs a good look!

well, we went out last night to one of our most productive spots (golf course) and was hit with the fact that obviously in the last 4 weeks the place has been poached to bits...there was less than a third of what we usually see on even a light night and you only had to flick your beam for 2 seconds and every rabbit was flat out into cover...very very lampshy even with the red lense...gutted, what makes it worse is that we are the only people with lamping permission on this place and we have rested the place whilst some tw*ts have been raping it......hope the rest of you had a good night ....and if anyone wants an extra runner for a night then get in touch... :signthankspin:

well, we went out last night to one of our most productive spots (golf course) and was hit with the fact that obviously in the last 4 weeks the place has been poached to bits...there was less than a third of what we usually see on even a light night and you only had to flick your beam for 2 seconds and every rabbit was flat out into cover...very very lampshy even with the red lense...gutted, what makes it worse is that we are the only people with lamping permission on this place and we have rested the place whilst some tw*ts have been raping it......hope the rest of you had a good night ....and if anyone wants an extra runner for a night then get in touch... :signthankspin:

was a bit disheartning wasnt it, bloody poachers lol

the only time we have gone home with nothing though so its not that bad, we need some fresh ground now that our best spots have been raped

Well, I went out, the moon kept popping it's fecking head out from behind the clouds, the wind was inconsistent, we didn't see half the rabbits we saw on the same ground a few weeks back, we drew a blank & the beddy/whippet spit his fecking dew claw. Just as he was starting to come together. :(

..at least we got out, I suppose! :thumbs:

Mixed bag for us hopeful whatever moves the dogs get a run,kill it cook it eat it! Plans have changed for tonight ill be running my bitch 3/4 grey 1/4 bull Airedale, and a mate running his 3/8 grey 5/8 bull,plenty of time for that to change we may end up with a few more but the diary if getting full will be out Sunday afternoon bush and ratching arounds,fingers crossed good luck people.

Like the sound of the Bull/Airedale/Grey any pics of the dog, ? miller1989. {Sorry to go off topic}

I got out last night with a mate who has one of the pups i bred last year, Bull/Grey X Wheaton/Grey...

Sadly drew a blank though. :( it was like walking in daylight, :blink: and Zero wind in north wales.

Yis Mars...

Guest miller1989

Theres a pic mate,there isnt alot of airedale in there but you can tell she isnt just 3/4 grey 1/4 bull there is some airedale in her breeding and you can slightly see the resemblense!

post-26147-1254590568_thumb.jpg

Theres a pic mate,there isnt alot of airedale in there but you can tell she isnt just 3/4 grey 1/4 bull there is some airedale in her breeding and you can slightly see the resemblense!

:clapper: Thanks miller, She`s a tidy strong looking bitch, hope she does well for you, :victory:

Yis Mars.

Well good luck to you all, weather might be right for lamping but the ground certainly aint round here and thats what the dogs run on

Y.I.S Leeview

same here mate, hasnt rained for over a month and im getting depressed :wallbash:

same here lads grounds rock hard also getting pissed off . :wallbash:

there is a god its just started raining in cambs :clapper: :clapper: