Favourite pre charged

Guest lavyheed

Iv got the scorpion T10 .22 Richter optik 4-16x40 ir and the s410c .22 with Hawke nite-eye 3-9x50 r-g ir. My favourite s410c + nite-eye all the way !! :thumbs: I also have the deben tracer stinger 70 meter beam, its ok but il be getting somthing brighter soon.

Do you have the SR6 reticule.....how do you get along with it and what range/pellet do you zero with. Think they do a slightly brighter stinger.

No there not SR's, i zero at 30 yards with AA field diablo. The 70 meter beam isnt that bad but i think they do it in 120 meter beam aswell witch i am going to buy.

i have bsa hornet 22 1o shot carbine walnut stock with hawke night eye 3 9x50 with tracer lamp does me ok shoot bunnys to 50 yards with acu pell/ power pell

Its a good scope for £80 im happy with mine, the 70 meter tracer's ok aswell but id like to be able to see a bit further across the larger field's. Its the Ledray GL4 that has the 120 meter beam think il have that soon.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Iv got the scorpion T10 .22 Richter optik 4-16x40 ir and the s410c .22 with Hawke nite-eye 3-9x50 r-g ir. My favourite s410c + nite-eye all the way !! :thumbs: I also have the deben tracer stinger 70 meter beam, its ok but il be getting somthing brighter soon.

Do you have the SR6 reticule.....how do you get along with it and what range/pellet do you zero with. Think they do a slightly brighter stinger.

No there not SR's, i zero at 30 yards with AA field diablo. The 70 meter beam isnt that bad, but they do Ledray GL4 in 120 meter beam witch i am going to buy.

why would you want a 120meter beam on an air rifle????

:shok: Ha what a strange question davy lol so i can see a bit more into fields :good:

HW100T, Hawke Nite Eye 3-9 x 50 scope in .22, in car headlamps :D

in car headlamps lol i like it :gunsmilie: just been out myself to do a bit of drive by bunny poppin

How did you get on, did you whack any? :D

Only went out for a hour , shot three ,not bad , bit windy here tonight, does'nt help being on the coast tho :D

HW100T, Hawke Nite Eye 3-9 x 50 scope in .22, in car headlamps :D

in car headlamps lol i like it :gunsmilie: just been out myself to do a bit of drive by bunny poppin

How did you get on, did you whack any? :D

Only went out for a hour , shot three ,not bad , bit windy here tonight, does'nt help being on the coast tho :D

if you went for a bigger beam you would scare everything off , a 50 or 60 yard beam would probably be better if anything

Have you tryed dropping the red filter for a 30 , 40 yard shot ? Impossible with a 70 meter beam :yes: . Trying to lamp a decent size field when using a red filter is hard work aswell, i tend to use the red filter all the time as the rabbits round my way are pritty shy so 120 meter will be benificial when using the filters. :thumbs: atb migmog.

if you went for a bigger beam you would scare everything off , a 50 or 60 yard beam would probably be better if anything

Have you tryed dropping the red filter for a 30 , 40 yard shot ? Impossible with a 70 meter beam :yes: . Trying to lamp a decent size field when using a red filter is hard work aswell, i tend to use the red filter all the time as the rabbits round my way are pritty shy so 120 meter will be benificial when using the filters. :thumbs: atb migmog.

fieldcraft!! comes to mind? :thumbs:

No there not SR's, i zero at 30 yards with AA field diablo. The 70 meter beam isnt that bad, but they do Ledray GL4 in 120 meter beam witch i am going to buy.

:shok: Ha what a strange question davy lol so i can see a bit more into fields :good:

there's nothing as a strange question! its a strange answer!! :tongue2:

:shok: Ha what a strange question davy lol so i can see a bit more into fields

there's nothing as a strange question! its a strange answer!! :tongue2:

:shok::hmm: I use the red fillter most of the time and you lose a lot of distanse and personally i miss a few at 30 40 yards with the filter down :hunter:

fieldcraft!! comes to mind? :thumbs:

Its not always possible to creep around and stalk one bunny at a time. There are plenty of places that I shoot where I'm most successful by lying up in a hide and waiting for them to show. But these could be anywhere from 15 yards to 70 yards away.

I think the point is more to do with light intensity than beam length. If this was expressed in candle power rather than length it may be clearer as to why a more powerful light would be preferable, especially with the use of light sapping filters.

A brighter, clearer scope picture has to be better for making that all important clean kill.