Favourite pre charged

Guest lavyheed

if you went for a bigger beam you would scare everything off , a 50 or 60 yard beam would probably be better if anything

Have you tryed dropping the red filter for a 30 , 40 yard shot ? Impossible with a 70 meter beam :yes: . Trying to lamp a decent size field when using a red filter is hard work aswell, i tend to use the red filter all the time as the rabbits round my way are pritty shy so 120 meter will be benificial when using the filters. :thumbs: atb migmog.

fieldcraft!! comes to mind? :thumbs:

:huh: is that kind of like making paper airoplanes while i sit and wait for bunnies ? :11: :thumbs:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm new to all this PCP stuff, so I won't claim to know more than the very little I do!!

Only used AA400 and 410, HW100, FN19, AA200 (a good while ago) and a BSA something (sorry!).

I chose the 410c for myself as it just felt so 'right' and is so easy to use. It's got a Walther 4-12x50 30mm scope, AA moderator, walnut stock and it happens to be in .22 as I don't feel caliber really matters too much at the short ranges we shoot at.

Mine seems to like H and N Field and Target and Loguns best.

Can't fault it! Well pleased!!

Cheers.

daystate mk4(there awesome, i tried on at the midlands game fair :gunsmilie: ) with a good IR 4-12x40 and sportsmatch mounts. also i want it with a camo'd stock (like davyt63's) and scrim. also a deben mini tracer or some other small lamp as i wouldent wasnt to unbalance the gun. davyt63, please put up a pic of your camo'd hw so they can see what i mean please...:rolleyes:

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker