out with my 3/4 bull 1/4 grey bitch today

Guest robbie1

every now and again i come accross a bull x that looks the part, and this one is for sure!!

she has beautiful lines and a stunning shape, i like the bull crosses that are the racey type,, keep up the hard work and thanks for sharing these photos!!

lurcher lass xxx

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every now and again i come accross a bull x that looks the part, and this one is for sure!!

she has beautiful lines and a stunning shape, i like the bull crosses that are the racey type,, keep up the hard work and thanks for sharing these photos!!

lurcher lass xxx

thanks alot lurcher lass very nice comment!!!!!!! and cheers andri,wheaton x and stewy and sck cheers for warning but im in ireland at the moment mate and its ok over here. yis robbie

lurcher lass xxx

thanks alot lurcher lass very nice comment!!!!!!! and cheers andri,wheaton x and stewy and sck cheers for warning but im in ireland at the moment mate and its ok over here. yis robbie

im moving to ireland lol

lurcher lass xxx

im moving to ireland lol

dont blame you mate i love coming back here for some sport no one gives a feck!!!!!! yis robbie

lurcher lass xxx

im moving to ireland lol

dont blame you mate i love coming back here for some sport no one gives a feck!!!!!! yis robbie

iv got a bull cross saluki grey he hasent got lots of bull but a nought for it to show i had 6 runs last nite on the long eared bunnys and done 5 look on my page and youll see him

cheers all!!!! she is my pride and joy infact if im honest she is without doubt my favorite dog out of any dog ive ever owned. someone offered me £500 cash for her the other day and i took that as an insult!! trust me wild horses could not drag this bitch off me everything ive showed her she has done well on and at only 17 month old things can only get better!!! cheers again yis robbie

where you stoney before??

had a mooch round some local fields with my bitch earlier and she caught the main ingredients for my 1st stew of the season!!!!!!!! alot of people knock the bull cross and say they cant catch in the day which is bollox and here is some proof!!! fair enough its 3/4 grown (but they do taste nicer lol) and she wont catch 3 out of 3 on the fens (she was fecked after this run!!!) BUT she has caught me my dinner for next couple of nights and that will do for me!!! memorycard2101.jpg she was a bit camera shy on the next 1!!!! memorycard2100.jpg and here is a couple more memorycard2103.jpgmemorycard2102.jpg i dont why this cross gets such bad press on here i can only assume its some of the twats that own them that dont do them any favors but i think if you havent seen 1 work then you are missing out big time because im more than happy with mine even at 3/4 bull she is still fast enough for lamping anything!!!! cheers for reading yis robbie

mate fair play to your bitch but ther are a lot of aintys on here and a few boys have got in trobble on her for showing long eared bunnys just thought id give you a heads up but im shore you shot it and she only retreved it if you no what i mean :victory: keep up the good work sck

mint mate very nice animal