Autumn Show Sunday 4th October North East

Im hoping to be there, Butler and Ko Shamo have promised to touch me where I wee, not sure what that means??????

Hope its cheaper than last year when my diesel pump went on the way in and cost me £1,500...........

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back not as busy as the summer one but still a good turn out of decent dog lads and the craic was good. Met a dodgy scouser in a unit who was trying to swap heavy duty dog gear in return of sexual favors he was pretty busy all day :whistling:

Hi

Was down at the show met foxgun tom had a good chat.Had to leave before the show started got a phone call my girlfriend was taking into hospital

she went into labour a month early mother and baby anne doing well i am over the moon.It was great to have a chat to john .Going tomorrow night to wet the babys head.Thanks lads and lasses at D&D Timber products for your kind thoughts

That was a long day!

It was a bit quiet compared to the spring show, but that was down to luck and definitely not the "fault" of the organisers, John and his team had worked very hard to put todays show on, an excellent venue that I'm sure will be packed out again for their next show.

Thanks for your hospitality Mr H.

Just one more thing, if there was ever an ambassador for fieldsports in this country then Colin Didriksen is your man, I was lucky enough to spend some time in the mans company today, what a funny and knowledgeable bloke he is, a pleasure to spend a day with.

Mr Butler, I think your idea of a grotto for next time, with you dressed as an elf could be a winner ............