do you think i should or not ?

lads and lasses just found out that a girl i no is getign rid of 9 week old

pup she has sold 5 but this one wont sell she said and its only 9 weeks :blink:

collie x lurcher and said i can have it for free have to let her no by saturday

do you think is it wise me taking it on for free? and would bailey be fine with it ?

i am fine with bailey now training him is going a treat and he is doing really well

my dad thinks i should get it

what your views plz

do you think is it wise me taking it on for free? and would bailey be fine with it ?

i am fine with bailey now training him is going a treat and he is doing really well

what your views plz[/quote

I have a year old pup who has basic obedience pretty much sorted, and a young pup. hard work , pain in arse at times !

Edited by owendbowendb

what your views plz

NO, you were struggling with first pup a couple weeks ago and wanted to flog it. they will drive you mad together, wait a year and get your first one trained. up to you but will be hard work

thast why im askign for advice before i go a head with it

what your views plz

NO, you were struggling with first pup a couple weeks ago and wanted to flog it. they will drive you mad together, wait a year and get your first one trained. up to you but will be hard work

sorry leanne but i agree, you've been struggling with your own pup from the start, once your dog pup hits adolesense you'll have work on your hands, two pups together are twice the work, get your self and bailey spot on and plenty of time together before even wondering about another pup, leave it a few years,

your friend will have to re home her pup responsibly rather then shifting it onto you

what your views plz

sorry leanne but i agree, you've been struggling with your own pup from the start, once your dog pup hits adolesense you'll have work on your hands, two pups together are twice the work, get your self and bailey spot on and plenty of time together before even wondering about another pup, leave it a few years,

your friend will have to re home her pup responsibly rather then shifting it onto you

i think that i shouldnt get it but it feels like its being forced on me even my dad said get whe he nos at the start with bailey i found it hard i dotn think i will get it .think of bailey then maybes when he is older get another .she keeps txing me saying leanne its gona end up in the rescue wont you take it feel so underpressure i just dont want her givng it to some nob head to be mistreaded or summit becuse i would feel so guilty :(

feel like i want to take every pup on i see but i suppose you cant take eveydog on

read that you had problems in the past glad you all sorted now, well done with sticking with bailey, its hard enough for an experienced dogman to bring on 1 pup to its full potential never mind two, so for someone with your lesser experience i would say leave it and consentrate on bailey. atb

Why not put an advert up on here?

Only YOU know whether it is the right thing to do, you have to work out

1) if you have the pup and it messes things up with Bailey, will you resent the pup?

2) If you don't have the pup and it ends up with a prick, will you feel guilty?

If you are really worried about where the pup will end up personally i would offer to take the pup off her hands and then find him a good home myself

x

im so pissed of i said no sorry i dont want the pup and gave him ot a pure arsehole who wouldnt no the first thing of how to treat a dog [bANNED TEXT] im so gutted becusei dont want the pup in any harm .i said i go on to a site called hunting life some reallky nice people on there would take the pup of you she said no some one is coming for him now so hes gone to a cockhead i feel so guilty now :( the guiltis eating me up becuse this lad is a cock .he has a wippet and its underwight

i feel so down now i no getting another pup would be wrong and it would affet bailey training but really unhappy of who she gave it too