Jagdterrier

anybody looking for a jagd terrier can pm me.

i have just spoken to my mate in germany who would be willing to sell pups to england.

ONLY TO GOOD WORKING HOMES for 500 euro+ transport costs.

if more than four pups are sold i would go and get them myself.

the dam and sire are guarateed workers who are put to use on ALL game and vermin all over germany. he is a keeper and knows the job as do his dogs.

serious pm only.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

test results?

if you mean trial tested,they have all been tested on fox(natural and man made earth).depending on which dog he uses they are trained to top standards on blood trailing(verbands schweisspruefung),driving( top marks for hardness. this means holding pigs),retrieve,recall,obiedience during the shoot etc etc.

these are top dogs from a serious breeder,if you want a jagd terrier here is an opportunity.

as i said,only proper working homes.

I seriously looked into importing these dogs from a breeder in Poland (working and had money at the time) but it costs a bomb n he wont come over with just 1, he'l come with at least a pair and the breeder brings them to your door himself.. And these dogs are serious dogs and come with a warning tag.. There very headstrong and need constant work to fill there need for activity.. They would be far too hard for fox work, they would be just in and crush not just kill.. These are bred for bigger badder game.. The plus side is there good workers and loyal.. Personally id love to put a jagd line into a lurcher, i bet theyd make serious lurchers.. all the best.. Pa

why would any one want a lurcher with jagd in

I seriously looked into importing these dogs from a breeder in Poland (working and had money at the time) but it costs a bomb n he wont come over with just 1, he'l come with at least a pair and the breeder brings them to your door himself.. And these dogs are serious dogs and come with a warning tag.. There very headstrong and need constant work to fill there need for activity.. They would be far too hard for fox work, they would be just in and crush not just kill.. These are bred for bigger badder game.. The plus side is there good workers and loyal.. Personally id love to put a jagd line into a lurcher, i bet theyd make serious lurchers.. all the best.. Pa

why would any one want a lurcher with jagd in

Never tired, never hesitate, never retreat, never surrend. But we don't use lurchers, so I don't know the exact viewpoints.

test results?

if you mean trial tested,they have all been tested on fox(natural and man made earth).depending on which dog he uses they are trained to top standards on blood trailing(verbands schweisspruefung),driving( top marks for hardness. this means holding pigs),retrieve,recall,obiedience during the shoot etc etc.

these are top dogs from a serious breeder,if you want a jagd terrier here is an opportunity.

I guess the other big issue is the pups need to be vacinated against rabies, then one month after, bloods must be tested for antibodies, then 6 months after that the pups can be imported.

Is your friend going to hold the pups for 10 months? Thats a big problem for anyone i think the buyer and the seller, most would like to have done some bit of work, re call, stock breaking etc. etc. with a dog at that stage.

Bryan

test results?

yes i mean trail tested and than only by the german jagd club

what was there score ..?

and i hope that the breeder is really so serious like you say cuz of the thing bryan say ((rabies)) and how serious can you take a breeder who sells a dog to the uk where there are no pigs to hunt on ..?

its a versatile breed ok ,but there main job is wild boars , that the rabies shots and controle and the low price give me the thoughs

Dude the price is not low for 500 ! they are sold cheaper from the club members , but just if you have a hunting license !

but if the breeder is serious than both parent´s trial test resulds would be to find at the clubs papers !

...and also for the German jagd it is important that the parents are LL - ( eyes) tested as that is also a problem in the breeding of alot of jagds as in the end they all coming from the same genepol !

they are good dog´s but not for anybody as they want to work every day and got a high preydrive ! nothing if you live in the 4 th floor ! your neighbor would kill you !

i hear that some finish lines of the german jagd are still very good for the job they were bred for ...fox , badger !

Greetings

Steezy