does any one know?

hi wondered if any one can help before i go to vets books in to get the pup chipped any way but thought i`d ask she is 5 months old pup just seporated from sister and mother she has little white hard spots on her feet with little scabs on then about 2 on every foot they don`t bother her but some times bleed when knocked the scab off them any ideas thanks

hi wondered if any one can help before i go to vets books in to get the pup chipped any way but thought i`d ask she is 5 months old pup just seporated from sister and mother she has little white hard spots on her feet with little scabs on then about 2 on every foot they don`t bother her but some times bleed when knocked the scab off them any ideas thanks

will try and ut some up thanks

will try and ut some up thanks

shes in the portch on tile floor no bleech or chemicals use goes out in garden in day on grass cheacked there no signs of any thank

I had that with a beddyxwhippetxgrey years ago, the vet called it [Hard pad]. I never got its feet right, it had prob with running, its feet kept bleeding :( i had to put it down in the end :( Hope your pup not got [Hard pad] get it down to the vet now.? :yes: