hi lads and ladies due to no fault of her own i am selling my wheaten/greyhound wheaten/whippet/greyhound she is 11 months old 25tts unspoilt only chased a few day time rabbits loves swimming after ducks :D lives out side £400 cheap for a bitch at this time of year cost more at 8 weeks old please please please no messers ;)

hi lads and ladies due to no fault of her own i am selling my wheaten/greyhound wheaten/whippet/greyhound she is 11 months old 25tts unspoilt only chased a few day time rabbits loves swimming after ducks :D lives out side £400 cheap for a bitch at this time of year cost more at 8 weeks old please please please no messers ;)

Looks like we'v got us a yapper here boy's :11:

whats that supposed to mean :blink:

Do you know the dog yaps,, ever seen the dog?

Some people are so quick to knock someone else. :thumbdown:

Some people on here take comment to seriously aswell. Its called lacking a sence of humour :blink:

Some people on here take comment to seriously aswell. Its called lacking a sence of humour :blink:

:clapper: ive said it before mate,if you could sell a soh,id make a fecking fortune off people on here :clapper:

look knob head dont come on my add and write that kind of shit to put people off when you dont even know the bitch if you dont want to buy her keep off the add instead of writting comments like that i have got a sence of humour but your just not funny :angry:

look knob head dont come on my add and write that kind of shit to put people off when you dont even know the bitch if you dont want to buy her keep off the add instead of writting comments like that i have got a sence of humour but your just not funny :angry:

well said pal :good::good:

Well why dont you take your ADD to the right section then mate :wankerzo4:

daint know there was a for sale section my mistake will put it there anything to keep you from adding stupid comments :D

daint know there was a for sale section my mistake will put it there anything to keep you from adding stupid comments :D

:good: