Pondering again

Guest Scuba1

I am just wondering how many members THL really has, as there are quite a few that use more then one user name on here. Some to have a bit of fun and others just to stir the sh... because they don't have the balls to post some things under their own user names. I was thinking to start a poll on this with a few random numbers to pick but as some have up to eight different user names it would make the outcome about as realistic as the votes for Idi Amin, but My guess would be that THL would shrink by at least a quarter. What do you think??? ;)

ATB

Michael

I am just wondering how many members THL really has, as there are quite a few that use more then one user name on here. Some to have a bit of fun and others just to stir the sh... because they don't have the balls to post some things under their own user names. I was thinking to start a poll on this with a few random numbers to pick but as some have up to eight different user names it would make the outcome about as realistic as the votes for Idi Amin, but My guess would be that THL would shrink by at least a quarter. What do you think??? ;)

ATB

Michael

My personal favourite are the members who are ejected for being knob ends and shout from the rooftops how they can't stand the site but keep re-registering under an alias, get discovered and then booted and rejoin again????

Oh and the members who give the mods threats :laugh: The sleep I loose at night :laugh:

My personal favourite are the members who are ejected for being knob ends and shout from the rooftops how they can't stand the site but keep re-registering under an alias, get discovered and then booted and rejoin again????

Oh and the members who give the mods threats :laugh: The sleep I loose at night :laugh:

I like the ones that log on with a different name after getting the boot and then asking why they got the chop ............. pure class.

Yep and 42 sounds about right ;) feck now I forgot the question.

ATB

Michael