My new AA s410 carbine

nice hunting tool :clapper: there buddy.

when filling it do not go over 190bar, i fill mine to 160 bar as i find its @ its sweet point.less power curve.

when putting the mag in hold the rifle down towards the ground,this way no pellets fall out of the mag.or you can half index it?

and finally make sure you cock it properly as you will find your self double loading it.

if this happens {when you cock it and fire it and nothing happens,then cock it and take out the mag and dry fire it then put it back in}

it is a problem with the person not the product

hope these tips help!

regards

davy

nice hunting tool :clapper: there buddy.

when filling it do not go over 190bar, i fill mine to 160 bar as i find its @ its sweet point.less power curve.

when putting the mag in hold the rifle down towards the ground,this way no pellets fall out of the mag.or you can half index it?

and finally make sure you cock it properly as you will find your self double loading it.

if this happens {when you cock it and fire it and nothing happens,then cock it and take out the mag and dry fire it then put it back in}

it is a problem with the person not the product

hope these tips help!

regards

davy

Cheers for the tip davy, il hopefully have it out after the weekend but if i get impatient il be taking the scope and mount off my scorpion T10 so i can try it out lol.

Nice one Migmog, bet you cant wait to get out with your new hunting partner :clapper:

Its looking like il be taking the scope off my T10 at this rate, but il try and be patient for a bit longer not sure how much longer though :whistling: :11:

F**k patience, get out there mate :clapper:

Nice one Migmog, bet you cant wait to get out with your new hunting partner :clapper:

Its looking like il be taking the scope off my T10 at this rate, but il try and be patient for a bit longer not sure how much longer though :whistling: :11:

F*ck it you got a point there mate. Iv never been the patient type anyway :11: Whats the point trying to be patient now ? :gunsmilie:

F*ck it you got a point there mate. Iv never been the patient type anyway :11: Whats the point trying to be patient now ? :gunsmilie:

:clapper::clapper:

Il have the scope off that T10 tomorrow il let you know how it goes ;)

Il have the scope off that T10 tomorrow il let you know how it goes ;)

:thumbs: