Whats Happened to buster321c??????????????

Does anybody know whats happened to buster321c???? he seemed like a good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had enough and quit the site after getting sh*t from someones mum for inviting the lad out shooting.

A shame as he seemed a decent guy.

Bloody hell! he was one of the good ones aswell! I dont know! you try help someone out and it gets thrown back in your face! Its a sign of the times tho Im afraid she probably thought he was trying to groom her son or something. What a shame

how come no one ever tries to groom me :(

because you will just end up tea bagging your host scent :D

Does anybody know whats happened to buster321c???? he seemed like a good guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had enough and quit the site after getting sh*t from someones mum for inviting the lad out shooting.

Bloody hell! he was one of the good ones aswell! I dont know! you try help someone out and it gets thrown back in your face! Its a sign of the times tho Im afraid she probably thought he was trying to groom her son or something. What a shame

antone that tries to groom me is in for some shock ,little do they know im actually grooming them :D

antone that tries to groom me is in for some shock ,little do they know im actually grooming them :D

:yes::laugh:

Back on topic....... :)

Buster was certainly one of the good guys on here. Sound of mind and judgment, yet I think his kindness was the downfall in the end because kindness isn't recognised by many anymore. It is turned around and immediately thought of as suspicious.

I sincerely doubt Buster will be back, at least not in the guise that he was and not for a very long time. I tried my best to persuade him not to be deleted but he wanted out so I had to do the deed. Great Shame.

SS :thumbs:

Buster was certainly one of the good guys on here. Sound of mind and judgment, yet I think his kindness was the downfall in the end because kindness isn't recognised by many anymore. It is turned around and immediately thought of as suspicious.

I sincerely doubt Buster will be back, at least not in the guise that he was and not for a very long time. I tried my best to persuade him not to be deleted but he wanted out so I had to do the deed. Great Shame.

Cant you try and get him back SS, Show him this thread and tell him that its a really big shame he has left because he contributed alot to the site and always had good advise for people. Ive said it once but Ill say it again its a terrible shame that you show kindness and hospitality like he did and it gets twisted out of all proportions!

Cant you try and get him back SS, Show him this thread and tell him that its a really big shame he has left because he contributed alot to the site and always had good advise for people. Ive said it once but Ill say it again its a terrible shame that you show kindness and hospitality like he did and it gets twisted out of all proportions!

i can't see it happenng pal, i'v had a chat today with him through pm on another site

i can't see it happenng pal, i'v had a chat today with him through pm on another site

Aaarrr thats a proper shame! is it Fieldsports extreme cos im on that one as well PM me if you want

I have had a long chat with him and at the end it was his call and we must accept it. I can only hope that something is learned by this as to how we should treat each other. Because if we don't learn anything from it we are going to be left with just the tossers on this site.

Food for thought I think.

ATB

Michael

missed already,no one to insult me any more about my sexuality :D:D:angry:

regards

davy

Sounds like an INVITE if ever I saw one :whistling::clapper:

Last year, I tried to help out a work collegue and lost my job because of it :thumbdown:

I still like to help people out as and when I can though :yes:

I've just helped a member on here out and he has taken the time out to thank me for it, which makes it all worth while :yes:

I'm also trying to help another member out, but so far drawn a blank.

But yes, sometimes 'helping' can come back and bite you in the arse with very big teeth.

Phantom

missed already,no one to insult me any more about my sexuality :D :D :angry:

a really nice bloke craig,had a lot of time for him,and a shame he has gone .but as mike says, its his call. our! loss.

regards

davy

Maybe he left because he found out that I had a look at your leaking knob behind your van.

:icon_redface: