I own one.

Not at all tricky to reload, just different from other guns. You only skip pellets if you recock in the wrong sequence

Plenty of shots per charge (40 in mine in 0.22)

Easy to recharge with a pump (allow 5 strokes to prime plus 1 stroke per shot)

The gun looks stunning and definetly merits a trial. deadly accurate too. The gun will happily punch single hole groups at 30 yards if you can aim that well (i can only do that when resting the gun and myself on a bench)

• 1 month later...

hi fella. i own a bsa ultra single shot in 177 flavour. it's deadly accurate and easy to use and fill. i get 35 shots at full power and would recommend this rifle to anyone. its easier than most guns to manouvre especially if space is an issue. i would only get rid of mine if i managed to find a hw 100 that was cheap enough ;)

Ive heard they have a lot of drama with the mags, missing pellets and such but if its any thing like the sperten its well worth a look. ;)

i have one, brilliant little gun, absoloutely love it, looks good, very light and performs very well. no fuss at all with loading or anything. i think you get about 30-40 shots as people say. Would highly reccomend one.