Any free stuff for an up and coming hunter ?? :D

Guest buster321c

Right , im gonna put me neck on the line here . You seem to have had enough stuff to keep you busy Jay , now , sit back ask questions , lots of em , and learn as much as you can from the people on here . And if your a good boy , i`ll pick you up and take you shooting on one of my permissions , and take you home , i cant say fairer than that , but , and its a big but , you gotta behave on here and show your not a little shit your on a 3 month trial ,

Deal ?

or no Deal?

Only one person will get this bit ................

Tha TWAT :kiss:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right , im gonna put me neck on the line here . You seem to have had enough stuff to keep you busy Jay , now , sit back ask questions , lots of em , and learn as much as you can from the people on here . And if your a good boy , i`ll pick you up and take you shooting on one of my permissions , and take you home , i cant say fairer than that , but , and its a big but , you gotta behave on here and show your not a little shit your on a 3 month trial ,

Deal ?

or no Deal?

Haha you make me laugh buster, hmm deal :D where are your permissions? and you use airguns or shotguns?

Deal ?

or no Deal?

SOUNDS good to me jay, play the GAME buddy,

Buster you're a star - If this is just one urban kid that you can help show a different way of life to hanging round on street corners and getting in trouble, then I applaud you... respect matey! :)

JAY!...I hope you do prove yourself to be a good honest lad - dont let us down!! :thumbs:

Deal ?

or no Deal?

i wish i had someone to take me out when i was 14 ya a good man buster lets hope jay is a good lad aswell

i wasnt having a go mate i was saying that earning the money for it is more rewarding and you dont have to get a proper job just help out places and getting in on shoots is great to help you.

i am a kid too 17 but i started a lot younger and my parents didnt like it you just have to perservere and show its not a fad, i helped a kid out before and he blew it back in my face by poaching and getting banned for being a dick

so just ask for as much advice as you want and work your ass off for some cash and enjoy it. prove yourself on here and you'll be fine but its not about if you can type well its the getting out there and doing it.

oh yeah and get some rat traps as soon as you can (fenn, springer or solway mk4's) because rat trapping permission isv easy to get and gets you in with people. moles are the same but harder to catch (the traps are cheaper though)

once you start getting plenty of free meat in the freezer your mums attitude will soon change

good luck to you and make sure you are hard skinned on here

;) atb rob