two good days !!!!!

well went for a couple of hours on friday afternoon so it was a big spining water so was using a yellow genie condom and got a nice wee grilse about 5.5lb then a while later go another nice wee fish about 3lb on a rapala then later on another one around the 5lb mark on a red genie condom put the last two back even though they were clean then on sat lost one at the net on my fith cast in the morning at 6.15 am the hook got stuck in the net :o it was around 9lb then got one on the fly at about 7pm it was about 7lb and was dirty mite of been in a couple of weeks :boogie: now i can remember why im not tooo keen on spining :hmm: but a great time had as getting a fish is a bonus :clapper::clapper:

Edited by auld salmon

no pics

seeing is beleiving you got it in 1

FFS you have a post count of three. Then you call into doubt the integrity of a respected member. With @ssholes like you no wonder good people are leaving this site.

TC

:yes:

no pics

FFS you have a post count of three. Then you call into doubt the integrity of a respected member. With @ssholes like you no wonder good people are leaving this site.

TC

cheers mate i dont have to have picts to justify what ive caught swandog was only asking and not in the way you meant :doh: the way i look at it is i dont need to be carrying a fish down the river banking to justify my story for all these idiots :blink: after all you are only cheating yourself :wallbash: and to me theres no point in lying because liars always get found out :angry:

no pics

TC

cheers mate i dont have to have picts to justify what ive caught swandog was only asking and not in the way you meant :doh: the way i look at it is i dont need to be carrying a fish down the river banking to justify my story for all these idiots :blink: after all you are only cheating yourself :wallbash: and to me theres no point in lying because liars always get found out :angry:

sounds like a good weekend mate as for the doubters lol its not a bragging comp its nice to get out and catch if you want one for the table then thats fine if not why stress the fish any longer than necesary theres been many a time i wish i had a camera with me or some one to take a pic

well done mate hope they spawn and fill the river for many years to come

Auld salmon,

I know swandogs post was not meant any other way other than, have you got any pictures we can see out of intrest.

The post was aimed at the moron archie70 that copied his post. That is why I stated that he only had 3 posts. To be fair I should have deleted swandogs part of the quote, apologies for not doing that and making what I was trying to say a lot clearer.

TC

Auld salmon,

I know swandogs post was not meant any other way other than, have you got any pictures we can see out of intrest.

The post was aimed at the moron archie70 that copied his post. That is why I stated that he only had 3 posts. To be fair I should have deleted swandogs part of the quote, apologies for not doing that and making what I was trying to say a lot clearer.

TC

yeh i know exactly wat and who you were getting at moron archie70 ;) check this out it was my second one i got and biggest so far the now :showoff: http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...howtopic=114114 hope theres more to come :D cheers mike the one i kept gave to a old pal the gillie and i think the fishes eggs are better in the bottom of river bed than the wheelie bin :yes:

Edited by auld salmon
there was 6 fish caught yesterday at the mill green mate and another 4 lost am going out the morn if the water doesnt get to high good luck for the rest of the season mate

i was up the river yesterday the fekn water started rising came up about 16 inches in just over an hour ! have you started to get any decent runs on the nith yet ? still dont think the big run of grilse are here yet :blink: i want the water around the 2ft mark for the fly :yes: good luck to you for the rest of the season :thumbs: