Couple more Borders

the pups front right is 12 months and back right is 6 months, both pups showing plenty for young ones. The one front left is 16 or so months and going very well, will get a spell now on fox and concentrate on bigger stuff till the cubs come out in Nov/ December.

Cheers

4yr old bitch ,with 2 in under atree, with only one fox in the picture being shuck, i take it the 2 in ment (2dogs in)??BECAUSE THE GAP BETWEEN THE DOG AND A FOX IS ENOUGH FOR ANOTHER TERRIER TO FIT IN,

not a skitty comment just an observation

yours in sport

SOOTY92

SOOTY92 Two in under tree have a close look at pic mate arse end of fox facing dog with one behind it facing away from dog FFS Work them one at a time mate not two up.

burrowman not over hard but mix it a bit stay till dug and are reliable. The little red bitch is harder and mixs a lot more than the others, she is only young and will be a good one for next year. Mostly mine have started in the second season after they are 12 months so generally 14 to 20 months.

THERES SOME THING NOT RIGHT WITH THAT PHOTO YOU HAVE WITH THE DOG IN GROUND WITH THOSE FOXES !!!!!

1. THE DOG IN GROUND LOOKS LIKE HE WAS DROPED IN FOR A PHOTO, NO SOIL OR EARTH ON HIS COAT.

2. THE DOG AND FOX ARE FAIR DISTANCE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

3.THE DOGS ARSE LOOKS PRESSED AGAINST THE BACK OF THE EARTH.

4.NO COLLORS ON DOGS, NO DIGGING GEAR.

5. NO SPADE DOWN TO STOP FOXES BOLTING.

6.FOXES LOOK AS IF THERE DEAD BY THERE POSITION.

7.WERE THE DOG IS LOOKS LIKE THE POCKET.

8.YOUR DOG YOU DUG SEEMS TO SHOW MORE INTEREST IN A DEAD FOX ABOVE GROUND

THAN A LIVE FOX IN GROUND.

9. FOXES COAT LOOKS LIKE ITS BEEN GRIPED ALREADY.

10. DEAD FOXES CANT BOLT.

I give up, you fellas are very quick to critize each other and not help, thank god in Australia its much more matey. Have a good season this year you fellas I'll leave it too you fellas to character assainate each other.

Cheers and good luck to you all