Bedlington Greyhound X Whippet Puppies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the exact cross i been looking for but i will not pay the asking price :thumbdown: , nice looking pups mate.... :thumbs:

Its the first time we have breed Lurcher pups, and the man with the stud dog adviced us to advertise them at £350. We paid that for our bitch. What do you think is a reasonable price ?

We are not puppy peddlers, we only joined today, give us chance.

Try £35 quid mate you will have a better chance of shifting them, Good dogs normally get given to close frineds anyway, Ive been offered a pup due in about 3 weeks from a good lad on here totally for free and if there was 2 or 3 spare pups then if it were me I would sell them to people for the cost it had cost me to keep em so probably about £50-70, Just out of interest what work have the parents done? What was your reason for breeding are you keeping a pup back for yourself or any mates? or are you looking to sell the lot?

you can't expect him to sell the pups for thirty five pound! don't take the piss . . to a mate yea call it a pint or dinner but not to people you don't know! you'll want to ensure the pups going to a good home and not be passed around for the rest of its life . .

to the seller, i do however think that 350 is a bit steep, tis a credit crunch going on at mo

what work have the parents done? the mike brown lines are there, it is a decent cross and not incredibly commen too, i have a bedlington terrier/greyhound x whippet/greyhound which i paid 200 for the bitch and 150 for the dog, if the parents have shown their colours then its worth this amount i think

also put up photos of both parents so people can see what their getting

hope this helps mate Annemarie xx

this is the exact cross i been looking for but i will not pay the asking price :thumbdown: , nice looking pups mate.... :thumbs:

Its the first time we have breed Lurcher pups, and the man with the stud dog adviced us to advertise them at £350. We paid that for our bitch. What do you think is a reasonable price ?

are the bitch and the stud working ?? first posts selling pups dont go down to well on here you must of guessed that by now ..how much was the stud fee ? i`d say pricewise between £75-150 is about the average price to shift em if you dont watch it you`ll get stuck with em .photos of the sire and dam will help the sale . they look an nice healthy litter good luck with the sale ..

hi mate they are to much money i would say about 150 200 the thing is how old is the bitch wha have she done to prove her self to be a brood botch we can all breed from the smart dogs but its really the good uns that should only be bred from an bred for the correct reasons such as she is getting old an u want to keep a pup back anyway atb with the sale Buggs!!!

Edited by buggsbunny

hi mate they are to much money i would say about 150 200 the thing is how old is the bitch wha have she done to prove her self to be a brood botch we can all breed from the smart dogs but its really the good uns that should only be bred from an bred for the correct reasons such as she is getting old an u want to keep a pup back anyway atb with the sale Buggs!!!

We will be keeping the last two pups back, don't need to keep the pick of the litter as all the pups will turn out as good as their mother, in the right hands. Its easier to say what the mother, and father haven't done, rather than list all the things they can and have done.

What a load of bollocks.

Your dogs are overpriced because your greedy not because they are off good workers.

j5ohne, your defending your perchase because deep down you know you got skanked.

One born every minute :thumbdown:

Fair play to you £350 Theres alot of armchair hunters on here who talk a good dog and they are the same guys who sell absolute shite people will pay good money for good dogs

Look at the number of muppets on here who give it "nice dog would deffo have it but your to far away" real dog men will pay proper money and travel

at least you know if someone pays proper money the dog goes to a good home not like some of the halfwits on here who run saplings in to the ground then pass them on to the next idiot who then pass them on with the old excuse "got to many dogs "these are the same idiots who post threads moaning about the cost of vets treatment perhaps if they had to pay out for a dog they would look after it bring back the dog license and make insurance compulsary