spiders!!!!!!!

Guest the techno viking

Guest the techno viking
When i first saw the pics of the spiders.. it made my skin crawl..but have looked back at the thread a few times now and i think my fear of them is lessening. And this thread has helped so thanks for posting the pics... :yes:

LMFAO

Thats what happened to me a long time ago .

then the more i kept looking :ninja: into them the more i started to like them.

went form learning about SPIDERS / TARANTULAS to owning,breeding,and selling them.

Then before you know it you are addicted :huh:

ha ha same here storm chaser!!!!!!!!! they say facing your fear is the best way to get over it but them pics aint helped at all!!!!!! and whitey if there your thing mate fair play to you just dont invite me round for dinner lol!!!!!!!! all the best to you both

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STORM CHASER
When i first saw the pics of the spiders.. it made my skin crawl..but have looked back at the thread a few times now and i think my fear of them is lessening. And this thread has helped so thanks for posting the pics... :yes:

LMFAO

went form learning about SPIDERS / TARANTULAS to owning,breeding,and selling them.

ha ha same here storm chaser!!!!!!!!! they say facing your fear is the best way to get over it but them pics aint helped at all!!!!!! and whitey if there your thing mate fair play to you just dont invite me round for dinner lol!!!!!!!! all the best to you both

My kids have informed me that NO WAY am i to get any spiders..but this has been an interesting thread for me... and it has made me think about my fear..and maybe how silly it is..still not a spider lover.. but not a spider hater either 8)

LMFAO

Ah u be alright but they are good as gold! :thumbs:

LMFAO

My kids have informed me that NO WAY am i to get any spiders..but this has been an interesting thread for me... and it has made me think about my fear..and maybe how silly it is..still not a spider lover.. but not a spider hater either 8)

Well at least thats a start and I think now before you give them that big old slipper just give them a chance to leave and they will! They have got no intention of hurting you! (uk house spiders)

shit whitey that gave me a fright [bANNED TEXT] i was looking thro here then scrooled down and jumped like hell [bANNED TEXT] sure that big blue one i hate spiders but will addmit they do look pretty in a tank but not in the flesh fck that lol mlb

LMAO they do look nice in the tank when I used to watch my tropical fish they used to get on my nerves once in a while when they eat each other, cleaning them all the time I thought is it worth it so I put my spiders in the tank, no chemicals, cleaning out once every 5 months or so, no smells and when they kill stuff they clean up behind them! bit like my mrs cleaning up behind me so she says! :whistling:

Bloody hell Whitey there wat you call spiders even though our own native spiders dont bother me,I think i would have a sleeples night if one of them got out of its tank and i couldent find it. :icon_eek: atb dell

Ah no worries about that boyo when they get this big >>>>

they are quite hard to miss :thumbs:
Ever wondered what would happened if a spider was on drugs then here is the link!

:rofl:

Bit more to it than that but you gotta larf. The really funny one is what they do on base. Where they're supposed to have say 6 rings around the middle they whizz round like, well like spiders on speed, and make about 60 rings. Then they crash out for 3 days and start again.

PS just been listening to Dave Bowie "Ziggie Stardust and the Amazing Spiders from Mars".

I was sitting at home watching telly the other night, a spider ran across the floor and from the corner of my eye I thought it was a mouse...truthfully!!!! It was that big!!

I killed it and looked at it afterwards, it had the biggest fangs I have seen on UK spider, theycouldof definately pierced human skin... without a doubt!

I lost one of my tarantulas when I was a kid...didnt tell mother lol never found it to this day. Nice big baboon spider too, for those who dont know what that is (cut long story short) they're nasty!

My mate thought one day that he had a black widow in his house cause his ma stood on a big black spider (all she said) turned out to be one if his young tarantulas (his favourite) lol stupid git left the lid off the tank.

I lost one of my tarantulas when I was a kid...didnt tell mother lol never found it to this day. Nice big baboon spider too, for those who dont know what that is (cut long story short) they're nasty!

My mate thought one day that he had a black widow in his house cause his ma stood on a big black spider (all she said) turned out to be one if his young tarantulas (his favourite) lol stupid git left the lid off the tank.

if i left my tank open i dont think mine wouid even come out its webed its self in to the tank wall with 2 little spaces top and botom for the food to come in its a lazy b*****