Dog Thieves

I think it is importiant to name dog thiefs and have no issues doing it on an open forum. Provided you know he is a theif that is enogh for me. The world is going far to PC for me now. People are scared to say what they think.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys have microchipping over there,?,,all dogs in aus have to be registered and microchipped {except farm dogs },that way if any dog is found wondering the streets or is reported stolen the authorities can run a scanner over the back of the dogs neck and all the rego info comes up on the scanner to say who owns the dog ,where it lives and that sort of stuff ,,works well over here ,,,jas

People are scared to say what they think.

well you can blame all the solicitors and judges for that ,,because if you say too much you end up gettin the arse sued off you ,,,and the poor old coppers cant do nothin like they could 20 years ago ,,whats it gonna be like in 20 years time ?jas

All tea leaf types should be named, shamed and if necessary chop their feckiin didgits off :thumbdown:

edited to add that there is no place to hide, for the scum who stole the heating oil from a local primary school over the last 10 days :gunsmilie:

Edited by why jelly
All tea leaf types should be named, shamed and if necessary chop their feckiin didgits off :thumbdown:

edited to add that there is no place to hide, for the scum who stole the heating oil from a local primary school over the last 10 days :gunsmilie:

hardly the same mate.heating oil can be replaced,your dogs cant :icon_eek:

same horse mate just a different jockey :drink:

did they steal the local primary school horse aswell :icon_eek:

Guest Rod&dog

How do the antis get away with blatting our pictures all over their websites calling us 'wildlife killer', 'scum' and such and such. And on THL mention any ones names your of, booted.

What the hunting life needs is a SCUM section with names,pictures and details of every scummy dog theiv in the country and every possible bit of infomation you have about dog thievs.

If i ran this site it would be a different story? How many of the mods actully are dog men,, rather than old boys who messaround with rifles and guns and dont give a cats ass about any members dogs.

Please dont ban me,, ive only spoken my humble opinion. ;)

Edited by Rod&dog
How do the antis get away with blatting our pictures all over their websites calling us 'wildlife killer', 'scum' and such and such. And on THL mention any ones names your of, booted.

What the hunting life needs is a SCUM section with names,pictures and details of every scummy dog theiv in the country and every possible bit of infomation you have about dog thievs.

If i ran this site it would be a different story? How many of the mods actully are dog men,, rather than old boys who messaround with rifles and guns and dont give a cats ass about any members dogs.

the majority of the mods are decent men that work their dogs but there is always one or two bad eggs there

Guest Rod&dog

the majority of the mods are decent men that work their dogs but there is always one or two bad eggs there

I know,,Im on about one or two mods on this forum who are to power crazy and dont give a cats ass about anything. :wallbash:

If a was to say thier names tho i probbaly would not even get the chance to say goodbuy to yall.

did they steal the local primary school horse aswell :icon_eek:

:clapper: :clapper: :thumbs: