Wolsingham Country Show. Durham DL13 3LF

well just back from show had a cany day did ok in lurcher show got a second in ruff bitch over 23 and fourth in vetran class with my old bitch :clapper::clapper::clapper:

do you know what won terriers also is this davey with black lurcher lol

na mate its not davey it martin i had brindle bitch i had green hoody on not sure about terriers never watched them think the lad with black bitch won class

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went show cost me 9 quid to get my kids in had free tick for me self the kids had all qualifyed for child handler. then got to rings parking was rubbish

went to enter dogs they charged 150 a entry dont they think we payed enuff getting in bloody rip off :(

cheaper tickets were on offer mate ,the parking was out of the organisers hands cos there was a massive maquee where the usual rings are in place & the rings were set up buy the wolsignham show organisers ,we wud of liked the rings & parking as usual lurchers at the bottom ,terriers at the top & parkin all the way round,prize money was given for each class winner ,good tropheys & good rossettes £ 100 for the cock of the north winner gifts for the judges & 5 months of work & phone calls to oganise it ,there were plenty of people that rounded it off to £2 so if its the 50p extra thats pi**ed u off phone ron up & tell him he's a greedy f***er for puttin it up !!!!!! ps ask him if he can make it sunny for next year while he's at it !!!!!!!!

went show cost me 9 quid to get my kids in had free tick for me self the kids had all qualifyed for child handler. then got to rings parking was rubbish

went to enter dogs they charged 150 a entry dont they think we payed enuff getting in bloody rip off :(

cheaper tickets were on offer mate ,the parking was out of the organisers hands cos there was a massive maquee where the usual rings are in place & the rings were set up buy the wolsignham show organisers ,we wud of liked the rings & parking as usual lurchers at the bottom ,terriers at the top & parkin all the way round,prize money was given for each class winner ,good tropheys & good rossettes £ 100 for the cock of the north winner gifts for the judges & 5 months of work & phone calls to oganise it ,there were plenty of people that rounded it off to £2 so if its the 50p extra thats pi**ed u off phone ron up & tell him he's a greedy f***er for puttin it up !!!!!! ps ask him if he can make it sunny for next year while he's at it !!!!!!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I enjoyed it :toast: Wolsingham is one of my favourite shows, gone there since I was a little kid - theres plenty going on - its not just a dog show. I took a few photos of the whole show, but didnt get many of the dogs other than plums - sorry :icon_redface: will put a few up later :)

The ferret show went realy well with loads of Ferrets about, and some beauty's there were too.

Here is a photo of the winner and reserve. A very proud young winner and rightly so, he had some stiff competition to beat.

post-11010-1252565975.jpg

a few photos from the show

_DSC5146.jpg

one very eccentric lady!

_DSC5158.jpg

Teesdale & Wear Valley Beagles

_DSC5326.jpg

_DSC5328.jpg

Braes of Derwent Hunt

_DSC5344.jpg

_DSC5347.jpg

_DSC5348.jpg

_DSC5362.jpg

_DSC5371.jpg

bumped into Nualas litter brother

_DSC5377.jpg

_DSC5380.jpg

_DSC5396.jpg

_DSC5401.jpg

_DSC5424-2.jpg

and a couple for the plummer fans :D

_DSC5201.jpg

_DSC5207.jpg

_DSC5226.jpg

_DSC5235.jpg

_DSC5265.jpg

_DSC5274.jpg

_DSC5308.jpg

_DSC5312.jpg

one of the youngest competitors

_DSC5281.jpg

_DSC5415.jpg

winner of the bitch class

_DSC5417.jpg

_DSC5472.jpg

_DSC5486.jpg

winner of the dog class and best plummer

_DSC5485.jpg

pups

_DSC5537.jpg

_DSC5540.jpg

_DSC5544.jpg

_DSC5553.jpg

Gin asked me to take a few photos of the countryside marquee which was very well supported this year

_DSC0372.jpg

_DSC5162.jpg

_DSC5163.jpg

_DSC5164.jpg

_DSC5167.jpg

_DSC5169.jpg

_DSC5170.jpg

_DSC5171.jpg

_DSC5172.jpg

_DSC5174.jpg

_DSC5187.jpg

_DSC5188.jpg

_DSC5191.jpg

_DSC5193.jpg

Thank You very much Keeps,- great photos of the show,- and of the marquee. The young chap doing the fly tying is very good, and very popular. As is everyone else. Thanks to everyone who gave up their time, free of charge to put on a country display for the public.

Thank You very much Keeps,- great photos of the show,- and of the marquee. The young chap doing the fly tying is very good, and very popular. As is everyone else. Thanks to everyone who gave up their time, free of charge to put on a country display for the public.

post-22847-1252791050.jpg

post-22847-1252791130.jpg

post-22847-1252791198.jpg

post-22847-1252791254.jpg

post-22847-1252791307.jpg