Terrier Photograph Guidelines.

• 1 month later...

all it takes is a few pictures to get in the wrong hands and then it can make every 1 look bad. me and some friends had trouble on facebook with some pics of our pitbulls being released and there was a two page spread in the take a break magazing. they only use the pics that make you look bad to not even the nice pics

I'm only SO glad I don't live in England.

Here on the continent I can work my terriers without having to feel a criminal.

The original home of something so beautiful and admirable as the working terrier is outlawing all that is courageous and which should be the pride of the nation.

The terrier lives and works on in other countries.

I thought by the way, freedom of opinion is a basic right.

You cannot even post things of the past, for historical interests?

Things have gone way out of hand over there.

Now when you guys are on this forum, it's already enough for the anti's to know you have working terriers. And if you own them you probably work them....

Next thing they will probably ban the working terrier, then Britain can go down showing it's true cowardly face and giving up on something which is unique in the world and should be a symbol for heroism.

Sorry this state of affairs makes me very sad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i had a lot of terrier work on my phone and i got locked up 4 something a never did and the checked my phone and now am getting done 4 badger baiting i will never do that again . so 2 every one who has stuff on there phones get it off them because u dont no what is around the corner

:icon_eek::icon_eek:

I'm only SO glad I don't live in England.

Here on the continent I can work my terriers without having to feel a criminal.

The original home of something so beautiful and admirable as the working terrier is outlawing all that is courageous and which should be the pride of the nation.

The terrier lives and works on in other countries.

I thought by the way, freedom of opinion is a basic right.

You cannot even post things of the past, for historical interests?

Things have gone way out of hand over there.

Now when you guys are on this forum, it's already enough for the anti's to know you have working terriers. And if you own them you probably work them....

Next thing they will probably ban the working terrier, then Britain can go down showing it's true cowardly face and giving up on something which is unique in the world and should be a symbol for heroism.

Sorry this state of affairs makes me very sad.

keep over there because you lot will be in this way one day .but o east and west of over now so your getting ther SLOWY BUT SUREY

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...