Ferret Boxes

:clapper: Well folks i've got myself one of those Realtree ferret boxes courtesy of those very nice people at Timberproducts.

I have been lucky enough to get the first one off the line (the first of many i suspect) as a gift from the owners of the company.

First of all before the inevitable reterick starts i am not giving them a free "plug" just letting you all know what it's like.

The Realtree finish is faultless and the construction is excellent it's got to be the lightest box i have ever tried and strong enough to take my weight and i am no small fry.

I will be using it in anger over the next few days as the caravan park rabbit clearance continues so i will post the results of the "field test" later on.

:signthankspin: FT

:blink: maybe ime missing somthing here but whats the piont of real tree ferret boxes?.surley you want to be able to see them easely.....imagine a winters day ferrets in hand and then shit where did i put me box ,,,,then bang your arse over tit over it and the ferts are off lol :clapper:
Whats it made of? :blink: :11:

Frank.

not having a dig, but i assume they are made of plastic? I would have thought that it would get a bit sweaty????

WHAT IS THE MATERIAL THE BOX IS MADE OF.

All's i can see in the second pic is grass.. :whistle: ..could you get a pic of it on the concrete and tell us all what they are made of for feck's sake.. :D .

M

Erm as the company is called Timberproducts I'm guessing its wood :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: