hi all

Guest arcaneangel

Guest arcaneangel

Hi first of all jus wanna say what a good site this is, was on for a good few hours yesterday, an will prob be the same tonight, had a good look about! Right well this is called introduce urself so i guess thats what i should be doing.

Me and my fella found this site whilst looking for a lurcher pup for sale, i myself had never been lampin or anythiin before i met him, but i'm addicted now :thumbs-up: my fella been huntin since he was bout 7... i wont tell u how long ago that was (he may go mad) but lets jus say a good few years...he he! He had a break from it when his last dog died (his dogs were fab) and las year he borrowed a mates to show me the ropes, dog that is! So thats us me nowt but a novice and him an old pro... an now weve got our heart set on gettin a couple of pups so we dont have to borrow anyone elses... Already have a dog but shes just not got that instinct...

Anyway i'll stop wafflin now, nice to meet everyone

P.S. Love the game cookin section

Guest arcaneangel

will try and get some photos of jimmy's old dogs up just as soon as i can work this god damn computer........

i'm not that technically minded,plus i cant be arsed spending hours p*****g about with it so it may take some time.....!!!