looking to start

Aww come on guy's be nice n helpfull ;)

Hunter16,

Have you done any air rifle shooting before? (I'm assuming you have).

What have you used so far?

I have tried many springers and I love em all to bits! Proper Air guns!

My el'cheapo springer made by SMK XS (mod) 19 is superbly made (its a copy of the Gamo Hunter I believe at a fraction of its cost!). I got it and a Bisley 4x40 scope, 2500 pellets and slip for £80 second hand. Its never let me down. The only thing I have done with it apart from hunting and Plinking is add a sound moderator and changed the scope. I have also dampened the recoil and noise of the action by fitting a few little strips of foam rubber between the cylinder and the wood (I was sceptical at first until someone here suggested I do it WOW!)

Its very capable of switching bunnies off at 35 yards (more really but thats my comfort distance).

I recently purchased a sweet as candy AA S200 with the Biggest ugliest scope you can imagine on it!

I must be getting lazy because its a dream to shoot! No recoil which is cool really because it extends my comfort zone to up to 50 yards standing. This lovely Piece of kit I got for a bargain price of £200 (from a friendly RFD who happens to be a mate of mine) including Pellets, 3-9x56 scope, bag and stirrup Pump :)

So before anyone can recomend something for you to try its a good idea for you to have a think about budget, springer or PCP and what you are expecting from it. FT, HFT, Plinking or Hunting or all of the afore mentioned :)

By all means have a look at the sales section and weigh up the pro's and cons of each gun and that will give you a starting point.

Phantom

Aww come on guy's be nice n helpfull ;)

Hunter16,

Have you done any air rifle shooting before? (I'm assuming you have).

What have you used so far?

I have tried many springers and I love em all to bits! Proper Air guns!

My el'cheapo springer made by SMK XS (mod) 19 is superbly made (its a copy of the Gamo Hunter I believe at a fraction of its cost!). I got it and a Bisley 4x40 scope, 2500 pellets and slip for £80 second hand. Its never let me down. The only thing I have done with it apart from hunting and Plinking is add a sound moderator and changed the scope. I have also dampened the recoil and noise of the action by fitting a few little strips of foam rubber between the cylinder and the wood (I was sceptical at first until someone here suggested I do it WOW!)

Its very capable of switching bunnies off at 35 yards (more really but thats my comfort distance).

I recently purchased a sweet as candy AA S200 with the Biggest ugliest scope you can imagine on it!

I must be getting lazy because its a dream to shoot! No recoil which is cool really because it extends my comfort zone to up to 50 yards standing. This lovely Piece of kit I got for a bargain price of £200 (from a friendly RFD who happens to be a mate of mine) including Pellets, 3-9x56 scope, bag and stirrup Pump :)

So before anyone can recomend something for you to try its a good idea for you to have a think about budget, springer or PCP and what you are expecting from it. FT, HFT, Plinking or Hunting or all of the afore mentioned :)

By all means have a look at the sales section and weigh up the pro's and cons of each gun and that will give you a starting point.

Phantom

top advice bud cheers....