SOME TERRIER ARTWORK

fantastic mate! you got any more??

Hello friend and thanks ! Im working on stuff all the time but some people just want to keep there artwork to them self's ,which think is fair enough!!!!!

I am working on some long dog pic's as we speek!!!!!

If you fancy anything let me know!

Cheers Trevor

bit of a long shot but have you ever heard of an artist i think the names francie whiting i have print of a man and woman as if their slipping greyhounds the clothes look as if it could be the 20s/30s

Hello friend sorry I dont know him but I would love to see it!

cheers Trevor

bit of a long shot but have you ever heard of an artist i think the names francie whiting i have print of a man and woman as if their slipping greyhounds the clothes look as if it could be the 20s/30s

Hello friend sorry I dont know him but I would love to see it!

cheers Trevor

h i havent a clue how to put photos on but if your ever up lanarkshire your welcome to come and see it its nothing special have had it for years and only noticed the name on it recentely

• 2 weeks later...
Hello folks I am new to this site some of you may have seen my artwork around but for those that havent here goes!!!!!

Trevor

that is excellent mate, i do a bit of sketching etc myself, will get some pics up at some point, though they arent anywhere near as good as yours.

Thanks folks Im glad you like my work and some pm's coming out to you good people!

Trevor