spiders gone missing

Guest hyperion

Guest hyperion

hannah4181's bedlington X whippet dog SPIDER also answers to SPY has gone missing today whilst she was at a wedding in aylesbury in buckinghamshire!

ill try and get some pictures of him up a.s.a.p but in the mean time if you look up hannah's posts there is no shortage of pics of him!

if any one spots him or picks him up can they please contact me for the time being as hannah doesnt have internet at the moment!

cheers

hyperion

Just to say that Spider has been found . . . . . i must apologise to Hyperion and Snap shot who i phoned in an absolute mad panic to post on here.

I'm currently staying with my aunty on her farm in Buckinghamshire, i was working today in Reading photographing a wedding. My aunty phoned me at 6pm to say Spider was missing. He knows the farm well and is the most chilled out dog in the world, he'd happily been wondering around the yard all day no problems.

He was eventually found in the local pub 2 miles away, the land lord said he very calmly walked through the door and fell asleep on the floor! I stopped at the pub purely by chance on the way back from Reading to leave my card incase anyone heard anything . . . . to which point i was lead out to the staff room where spider was asleep in an arm chair with a finished bowl of steak and ale pie next to him!

My god it makes you realise how much you love them when they go missing.

Thank you to everyone for the kind PM's. xx