deer

Guest Pat

I know someone that wants fallow above everything else...(?)..personally, it all tastes pretty similar to me, i think it all depends on the age and sex of the deer you eat more than the actual species, whether it tastes nice or not...maybe

Yep a young female roe, but the meat has gotta hang for at least 2 day before butchering and eating. It surprises me how few people hang there deer before freezing/eating. I just slip em in a game dressing for a few days.

Guest drummer

where do you get that from Reload? and what type of cost is it? they are definatly better left, but its a fly thing with me, as they are just in a shed, so that sounds ideal

Edited by drummer
  • 1 month later...

I have eaten red sika fallow and roe i would say it is down to peronal taste but how you present you meat that maters ask the ladys i would say im an expert at eating deer in all its form. my fav is sika but love roe scotish red is very strong tasteing due to what they eat but must say the one from vimmys area was realy nice .225625.jpg

from right to left 2 nice pies then there is standard burgers then seasoned burgers then large steaks chops and at the front pepperd steaks :D . Then theres venison ham i also get scotch eggs done with it and venison olives. So next time your chewing into a rough bit of venison think of me ive got real hard never know what to pic :icon_eek::)