Rich vets ???

nym

Just rang my local vets to get a price for a jill jab

They said about £10, so I thought alright, then vet turns round and said but also theres a consultation charge of another £15 on top of the £10.

They said that they wanted to make sure shes fit and well before giving her the jab

Bloody hell, I bet that they would only check her chest, cant see them checking owt else.

Anyway ive rang 3 more vets in the area and getting quotes for about £18-£20

Its cheaper to get your self a hob and get it snipped at £40, and then you dont have to worry for a couple of years, but that sounds very expensive for jill jabs, and you dont need a consultation because you know what your going for.

Its cheaper to get your self a hob and get it snipped at £40, and then you dont have to worry for a couple of years, but that sounds very expensive for jill jabs, and you dont need a consultation because you know what your going for.

Yes thats what Im going to do get myself a snipped hob, but this is just till I can sort out a hob for myself.

If the vet is charging £25 for a jab I'd hate to see what they would charge for getting one snipped.

Consultation ?? they said they have to make sure shes healthy before they can give her the jab.

mate do you have a p.d.s.a near you? they dont charge you all you do is make a donation and thats all no matter what the cost is and plus they are very very good well at least my local one is.

Yes we do have a PDSA near us, but Im not unemployed

cheers

mate do you have a p.d.s.a near you? they dont charge you all you do is make a donation and thats all no matter what the cost is and plus they are very very good well at least my local one is.

Yes we do have a PDSA near us, but Im not unemployed

cheers

neaither am i mate,all ya need ta do is get someone ya no on housing benefit ta register with them..its a 2 min job if ya no anyone plus its handy to like and they are realy good plus id rather give my money to a charity based thing than a bloddy vet that robs us blind.

Thanks for the Advise of PDSA however I decided to take her to the vets as I wanted to get it sorted ASAP.

Anyway found a vet who did it for £15.14 total

Got my receipt £1.58 for the injection and £13.56 for giving the injection

I wasnt in the vets room for more than 15 seconds.

thanks for everbodys reply's

We got quoted when inquiring for a lady who wanted to get her jill jabbed £36 per jill

No this is not a missprint £36 each the robbing bas***ds

How can they justify this price

It realy is getting beyond a joke with these vets my mates lurcher dislocated his back leg last week wile his father was exersiseing it he rushed it to the vets A.CROOKS and partners at the top of well gate in rotherham.The final bill came to £800 and no surgery was peformed on the dog :angry::wallbash: atvb dell

YES apparently i am going to call in and see him this weekend.They strapped the dogs leg up he noticed after 24 hours the dogs foot was becomeing really swollen he phoned them up they told him to remove the strapping streight away.Talk about the dogs leg being lifted they have certainly had theirs lifted by this practise. :angry: atvb dell