patterdale bitch

well done for posting about this bitch! you got ther in the end, i saw her picture first and she looked like she had done nothing! that was my point but good luck with the pups mate let us all no how they turn out cheers.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen both terriers go and do job just fine as for tossers with smart comments please give it a bye eh all the best bud 9 2009...cheers sub :thumbs:

cheers sub :thumbs:

Who cares who seen what work lads,what was asked is how olds the bitch???????????????

how did the other 3 litters turn out????????

you all know the bitch it appears but get a bit vague when it comes to questions you should expect on a terrier forum .

nice doggy brigade!

i couldnt care about the bitch or the pups to be honest best of luck with them.and best of luck with the next litter she has to. :thumbs:

seen both terriers go and do job just fine as for tossers with smart comments please give it a bye eh all the best bud 9 2009...cheers sub :thumbs:

cheers sub :thumbs:

Who cares who seen what work lads,what was asked is how olds the bitch???????????????

how did the other 3 litters turn out????????

you all know the bitch it appears but get a bit vague when it comes to questions you should expect on a terrier forum .

nice doggy brigade!

i couldnt care about the bitch or the pups to be honest best of luck with them.and best of luck with the next litter she has to. :thumbs:

if your not bothred about the bitch or the pups then thares no need for me to tell you her age now then and the pups are spoken for anyways