SELLING FOR A MATE WHO HAS NO INTERNET BULL CROSS BITCH 5/8 3/8S FOR SALE RED WHITE BLAZE WITH A BLACK MASK SHE IS ABOUT 25 INCH AT THE SHOULDER VERY WELL BRED AND GAME I WILL GET PICS UP WHEN I SEE HIM OR SEND THEM BY PHONE SHE IS 11 MONTHS OLD BROKE TO STOCK, JUMPS WELL PHONE 07528801429 HE WANTS 200 FOR HER AND ITS IN HUDDERSFIELD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SELLING FOR A MATE WHO HAS NO INTERNET BULL CROSS BITCH 5/8 3/8S FOR SALE RED WHITE BLAZE WITH A BLACK MASK SHE IS ABOUT 25 INCH AT THE SHOULDER VERY WELL BRED AND GAME I WILL GET PICS UP WHEN I SEE HIM OR SEND THEM BY PHONE SHE IS 11 MONTHS OLD BROKE TO STOCK, JUMPS WELL PHONE 07528801429 HE WANTS 200 FOR HER AND ITS IN HUDDERSFIELD

This dog has only just left my lads kennels 2 week ago,it is well bred,it is a good jumper but it hasnt seen nothing to be game so lets cut the bullshit,he also sold the bitch for £50 cos he wont make money on working dogs.unlike others :icon_redface:

so is there a story behind this pup ...

Cl

my mate bred the litter for own use ,

kept 2 pups a third was run on by my son it didnt make size or weight he required but is a nice bitch . lad that bred them has enough on so it was sold to a lad. he resold dog . it is now on here for sale .big price tag game and well bred thats the story so far , as it was told to me today edit to say the pups done fxxk all work wise

Edited by francolin

Cl

kept 2 pups a third was run on by my son it didnt make size or weight he required but is a nice bitch . lad that bred them has enough on so it was sold to a lad. he resold dog . it is now on here for sale .big price tag game and well bred thats the story so far , as it was told to me today edit to say the pups done fxxk all work wise

bett its been ruined allready!! :angry:

Cl

bett its been ruined allready!! :angry:

hope not when the bitch left my lads place he did not expect it to be resold , we could have sold it for a good price if it was about money. but as i said to him and his mate that bred her you live and learn , hope lad thats selling her puts some pics up :clapper: