Galloway Country Fair

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to this show it will be our first in Scotland, and hope next year more will follow, has a business we send a lot of our products up to Scotland and like to give some thing back to those that support us in these hard times in business, so by attending scotish shows we can give by way of prizes to clubs ect. and help out where we can by advertising the events in our own ads in the countrymans weekly ect. Also in our shop in Co Durham we like to think w only stock quality good for field sport follower's one such thing is the book's by Colin Didrikson, and for those of you that get the earthdog runningdog mag you may have seen in the last issue some prints that Foxgun Tom has had printed of his sporron being attacked by a terrier at the midlands game fair, as well as our range of boxes we will have a limited number of both these products with us at the show and Im hoping to get both men to attened and sign copys for members of the puplic for those of you that dont know all the proceeds for Toms prints goes to BADA, a very worth while movement helping to fight the affects of lyme disease spread by tick bites, this is a thing that could effect any one of us taking part in many forms of feild sports, and we should all help out as and where we can you never know when it will happen to you or some one close to you.

The more I hear about this show and the lads that are running the lurcher and terrier show Im sure its going to be a winner, with discounted ferry fairs for our Irish friend and only a short hop over the boarder for us english folk it should be a well atended show, we ourselves are offering a 10% discount on our Kennel range for those that order at the show and will have a good range of ferret and terrier boxes on the weekend, also nets ect. if the lads that are running the lurcher and terrier show are members of this site please give me a ring I would like to have a chat with you before we go, my son young John will also be with us as usual taking photo's of folk and there dogs and general happening around the show and will be on show in our stall on a disc played through a TV for all to see as well as pictures for the many shows we have attended this year already, the most resent being the Earthdog Runningdog this weekend.

If you are there don't be shy come up and intrduce yourself and have a chat