Charlie & i

hi every one

Charlie & i went to the business park Friday evening,got there about 7:PM checked in with security and was waved by.

we started at the top of the park as we always do, because i have permission to the horse paddock adjacent to the park.well as Dec and i had a good result there last time we decided to go in again and have another look to see what was about.

well there was a few out, so we went through a gap in the hedge, which was pruned by yours truly earlier in the year.

i headed north and Charlie south. i got my self tucked in to a hedge and covered my self with part of it,and just waited.

it must of been an hour before the first bunny came hoping along with not a care in the world,little did it know that an AA FIELD 5.51 was on its way THWACK! no more hoping for it today.

i had a quick look around before going to get it,and seen Charlie on a Marathon crawl?any way picked it up and resumed my position, then a pigeon landed 41 yards away according to my range finder, so up goes the AAS410 THWACK! it just slumped forward with head buried in the mud. i could here Charlie was having a few, so thought happy days!!

then it was about another half hour before the next target arrived this one was 25yds, so on the cross hairs THWUCK! i could not believe it i missed it and such an easy!! shot damn!

by this time it was lamping time, so while Charlie had to go back to the car to get his lamp, i had a quick look around, and had another 2 THWACKED by the time he came back.we met in the middle of the field where there is some jumps for the horse, and just used these to lean on and for cover.well we were knocking them of at a rate or should i say Charlie was with his new AAS410K .177 and while all this was happening we were getting soaked, but we didn't notice till we got back to the car and had to sit in are clothes.

after that session we done a bit more drive by bunny-ing round the park and got a couple more, and the rain was getting heavier so we called it a night

here is a pic

group photo

ABCD0012-6.jpg

happy hunting

Davy

Nice count Davy, who bagged the most, charlie or you? :)

me tinks!! chaz did on this one :angry:

BUGGER! good job you didn't have a quid on it them mate :D

more like a pint!! :D

At least you'd get the option of double or quits :D

Nice count Davy, who bagged the most, charlie or you? :)

me tinks!! chaz did on this one :angry:

BUGGER! good job you didn't have a quid on it them mate :D

more like a pint!! :D

At least you'd get the option of double or quits :D

:D:clapper:

Another great write up;

Great shooting aswell :clapper:

Phantom

BEFORE YOU LOT ASK

I made the 1st post, it didnt show up, so I wrote it again

OK???

No I havent had a drop!!