no trials but i dont sell dogs if they no good simply

sounds promising :hmm:

read the ad and you will know why im not putting a dog out have someone mess it up then try and back it iv seen this with other peoples dogs i dont kennel dogs for fun but u will have to take my word hard thing to do these days i know but go and buy a pup rear it and see if you think its dear :hmm:

if someone wants it mate they will prob want to trial it so if it is doing its job propper why are you worried about them giving it back ;)

best ov luck

sounds promising :hmm:

read the ad and you will know why im not putting a dog out have someone mess it up then try and back it iv seen this with other peoples dogs i dont kennel dogs for fun but u will have to take my word hard thing to do these days i know but go and buy a pup rear it and see if you think its dear :hmm:

if someone wants it mate they will prob want to trial it so if it is doing its job propper why are you worried about them giving it back ;)

best ov luck

Exactly what i was thinking and you could be out on that trial if you were that worried about the buyer ruining the dog,as for taking a strangers word for how a working dog works without a trial,yeah right mate :whistling: and do you want to buy a belter of a dog who never misses anything ever and can even lamp for it's self :whistling: ???????.

im selling my wheaton bitch shes 3yrs old and mad for work full irish lines obediant execept in front of game :D i dont get the chance to use her like she should now so shes totally going to waste she has seen a fair bit and no reverse if i had the work id keep her but i think she be better off with someone full on to keep her happy shes the best bitch ive had and isnt going because of any fault.not kc or showy just a damn good working bitch

based in essex pm for details £450-00

Hello mate, has she been sold?

im selling my wheaton bitch shes 3yrs old and mad for work full irish lines obediant execept in front of game :D i dont get the chance to use her like she should now so shes totally going to waste she has seen a fair bit and no reverse if i had the work id keep her but i think she be better off with someone full on to keep her happy shes the best bitch ive had and isnt going because of any fault.not kc or showy just a damn good working bitch

based in essex pm for details £450-00

Hello mate, has she been sold?

yes long gone up north good lads dropped price for working home as more important thankshows it looking over your side