Two more.

Yo airgunners, had a drive up to the allotments at five this morning to check some wire's I'd been using through the week, I like to take them in at the weekends because grand kids like to help grandad at weekends, and we dont want any accidents do we, first off I decided to have a drive around the perimeter with the HW100T to see if any thing would stick its head up to take the p**s, and there's always one eh! :D So I pulled up, wound down the rear passenger window and balanced the gun on the passenger seat, I'm sure I saw him stick his tongue out :D So I gave him some thing to suck on whack! eat that :D as I walked over to pick him up, and an old boy shouted SHOT! he nearly gave me a heart attack the old git :D He said sorry mate, didn't mean to startle you, do you want a cup of tea, never been a man to turn down a cup of char :D It always seems to taste better made out doors, a bit like that first cuppa in the morning when your camping out, next the old boy asked if I fancied a bacon sarnie :tongue4: How could I resist :) So after a bit of banter I was back to my task, I drove around to the other side of the lottie's to check some wires, while I was bent over pulling the pegs out a little scurry popped out, its your lucky day punk I said to it, the guns in the car, and the car is 15ft away, but you know what its like folks, I just had to have a go at the cheeky little tw@t, I must have looked a right mong to all the lottie holders crawling on all fours to my car, bet they thought I'd lost it :D As I reached the car I could see the little munchers ears twitching in the grass, who would have the last laugh now you little p**s taker, FLUP!

B****cks, the mags empty :icon_redface: So a hastey reload with four superdomes was made, after all that I couldn't see him through the sights, maybe he'd wandered off while I was loading, and then his head popped up, with a mad mans smile I let him have it whack! and the little grass rustler was bagged, there were one or two others around, but the place was getting rather busy by now, and it was only 6.30, so decided to put the gun away, not that I wanted to, but I've never liked to shoot around people, there will be other mornings to get even with these crop raiders ;)

Stick at em people :)

stealthy.

post-24513-1249123165_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I do love to read of your hunting foray's

Always give me a good giggle even when I feel crap.

Ever thought of writing a short stories book?

"Hunters; Tales and Sticking up Ears" has a nice ring to it

Phantom

nice 1 stealthy

and a good write up 2 buddy

Good bit of work there Stealthy, seeing you do the Holders a Good service do they have a fund that pays you to go down & control their Rabbits, as I know one Controller that's paid via the local Council to shoot the Rats on the Alotment, as the Holders will not allow the Council to put bait traps or poison down. He reckons they can be good little earners.

foxon.

I do love to read of your hunting foray's

Always give me a good giggle even when I feel crap.

Ever thought of writing a short stories book?

"Hunters; Tales and Sticking up Ears" has a nice ring to it

Phantom

Cheers Phantom, if I write a book you can have the first copy ;)

nice 1 stealthy

and a good write up 2 buddy

Good bit of work there Stealthy, seeing you do the Holders a Good service do they have a fund that pays you to go down & control their Rabbits, as I know one Controller that's paid via the local Council to shoot the Rats on the Alotment, as the Holders will not allow the Council to put bait traps or poison down. He reckons they can be good little earners.

foxon.

I get paid in veg, bacon sarnies, cups of tea, and its a nice place to be, its out of the way, the lotties are private, an assosiation run them, as I understand it, the land was bought by some rich guy who liked to till the soil so he could get away from the stresses of life, when he died it was turned over to the assosiation.

nice one stealthy :clapper: and bacon butties and tea,your getting spoiled at the allotments?

regards

Davy

I could get used to it Davy, shame there's not miles of them :D

:clapper: to true buddy,i have looked into it down here but had no joy. must admit i have only approached one allotment

nice one stealthy :clapper: and bacon butties and tea,your getting spoiled at the allotments?

regards

Davy

:clapper: to true buddy,i have looked into it down here but had no joy. must admit i have only approached one allotment

You'd love it on there, its like a little community :D

regards

Davy

You'd love it on there, its like a little community :D

yeah could imagine :D