Anyone in Land managment/ Farm managment?

As above, i was wondering if anyone is in the line of land or farm managment. I've been looking into this as a career and have been a look at a few universities, i have also been speaking to a few farmers.

I would be really pleased if anyone could give me some more information on the subject...

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah that exactly what i wanted to do, but im going to leave my options open, i've got an open day there next month, as well as Harper Adams, Sparsholt. but must admit RAC does look really nice.

Also having a look at Foundation degrees which you can "Top-Up" to BSC (Hons) level....just incase i dont do as well as i hope A-Levels.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Ciren for Estate and Land Management.

There is an element of truth in the rich horsy girls comment but thats just a plus, they all like a bit of rough!

For farm management i would be tempted to look more closely at Harper, they seem to turf out more farm managers than ciren.

But i bloody loved ciren!

I went to Ciren for Estate and Land Management.

There is an element of truth in the rich horsy girls comment but thats just a plus, they all like a bit of rough!

For farm management i would be tempted to look more closely at Harper, they seem to turf out more farm managers than ciren.

But i bloody loved ciren!

I think thats a deffinate plus! lol. How did you find the course, im presuming thats the honours degree? Depending on my results next year i'll either be looking to go straight into that or maybe the foundation degree then the "top up" if i dont do so great.

RAC is on the 21st of this month. Im still waiting for confirmation from harper adams.

Edited by Sterry
  • 2 weeks later...