Moochers

Guest Dave

Guest CharlieC

I agree with Shaun, the lads and lasses on here are much better craic and the atmosphere is friendlier :good:

we get the odd anti, but not the constant barrage of them that you do on Smoochers, it seemed poorly moderated and full of bitchy folk and wind up merchants, I should know for fecks sake :lol: I only joined to get some "sport" winding folk up, which is easily done on Smoochers cos a section of the members who post on there are devoid of any sort of sense of humour :D:D

I think this site appeals to those who genuinely do a bit with their dogs and appreciate a laugh in good company :good: Smoochers will only ever be good for antis, armchair hunters, trolls and people who like to take the piss :D

(this is of course just sour grapes cos I got banned and can no longer get on and rile everyone up :lol::lol::lol::lol: )

Poorley Moderated :lol:

Nearly all the Moderators on here moderate Moocher`s too and the one`s that dont are very good freinds with those that do..

And you probably got banned for being a split ass too :p