BULL CROSS GREYHOUND PUPS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt slating the dog, as i have a dog from choco myself, just appears to of lined a few bitches

Well i didnt know you had a dog from choco, i answered the question of how many bitches hes lined and if you think 4 bitches each having a litter of 10 pups then yes thats a lot of dogs. I rang chocos owner up and asked him and he told me straight. So if you have a pup from chocos lines you must have seen him. What has your pup turned out like if you dont mind me asking it would be nice to see a pic of his off spring

Popped up to get one of these pups with a mate, the pup is going to be a strong dog from the looks of it.

I know of another boy who would have one, tho i know he wouldnt be able to afford the price, so if your still stuck with any and would like one to go to a working home gimmie a msg.

cheers John

Popped up to get one of these pups with a mate, the pup is going to be a strong dog from the looks of it.

I know of another boy who would have one, tho i know he wouldnt be able to afford the price, so if your still stuck with any and would like one to go to a working home gimmie a msg.

cheers John

You should have took another one you were uming and arhhh ing when you left, how is that monster pup he was a strong buggar