BULL CROSS GREYHOUND PUPS

To read about and see pictures of the sire and dam please see my previous post

ONLY 2 BITCHES REMAINING STRONG BLACK BITCH AND A SMALLER BRINDLE BITCH NEED A NEW HOME YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED WITH THESE PUPS

LOCATION MID WALES

ORDER OF PICTURES

1 BRINDLE BITCH

1 BLACK BITCH

Edited by edzy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off the phone to chocos owner Choco has lined 4 bitches

1.My bull cross

2.His own bitch

3.His own other bitch

4.A collie cross greyhound from a guy who never got back to him

And dogfacekillah im sorry i dont have evidence of him being worked i looked for a stud and thought he was a good dog from pictures of him. So i asked thomps125 via PM as i new he had a pup from chocos owner, and if he could put me in touch which he did so i went to view choco in the flesh and he has done some work believe me or not, he is a fine dog a credit to foxbuster on here who bred him and when my bitch came in to season i took her for a long drive to be serviced and hey presto the pups are here for you all to see

i like the 1st black one got same type of markings as my bitch out of choc

these pups should be crackers mate carnt beleave you still got some left

good luck with the sale

Cheers , i think its something to do with the amount of lurcher pups about at the moment last litter i have for a good few years

i like the 1st black one got same type of markings as my bitch out of choc

these pups should be crackers mate carnt beleave you still got some left

good luck with the sale

Cheers , i think its something to do with the amount of lurcher pups about at the moment last litter i have for a good few years

yeh but theres so many bull x pups that are put together rong with saggy backs dodgy feet and heads that dont fit there bodys

people should no whats good stuff to go for

and from what i herd your bitch is one of the beast around that our mate has seen for a long time

pull your tounge out of his arse hole :D

tryin to put things strate for edzys sale as evry one keeps putting negative stuff on his pups and no one that coments no shit

taffy if someone wrote all over your sale of pups you wudnt be happy

Please gents im just trying to find a home for these pups any questions i will answer as best i can

just my dog S#IT bin is filling up to quick and the bin men are whining about the weight so the sooner i find homes for them the better before they kill each other like i say im open to sensible offers via PM

Guest GoneToGround1
not disputeing the fact, there lovely pups very nice looking infact. just still, pull your tounge out boyo :D

look at clean ring talk here :clapper: everyone on this site loves to lick you.....haha