Roe sack from CLA gamefair

Spent a bit of hard earned on a roe sack at the gamefair.Made by Kammo and superior to others ive seen im afraid as it has no buckles to jangle and has toggles instead .Wide shoulder straps and a waist clip.Plenty of pocket space and an interior dry zipped pocket for documents and bullets .Not cheap at £90 but worth it hopefully .Also got a head measured and came back the expected bronze at 112.3 points .More of a marker for myself really to judge local bucks as ive never worried about head size until a recent surge in interest .Hope to put a few trophies together soon.

picture008wkp.jpg

Time will tell foxdroper but i still rate the harkila and i have went through a good many sacks i have had the loden the hessian and the cotton tweed.All gave in after one or to seasons of hard work this one i have now while being quite big is near on a year old and not a mark on it.

Looks good FD... just got to fill it up now hey! Good wide straps on it mate, you'll appreciate those :yes:

Quality is cheaper in the long run.

That looks to be a very nice head as well. Result :)

Edited by Local
Time will tell foxdroper but i still rate the harkila and i have went through a good many sacks i have had the loden the hessian and the cotton tweed.All gave in after one or to seasons of hard work this one i have now while being quite big is near on a year old and not a mark on it.

I have used the kammo roe sack and now work the Harkilla which is better quality more comfortable and cheaper so have to agree with wireviz.