My 1st cross bull x greyhound

nice looker mate , looks in good order :thumbs:

whats he like on bunnies?

my mate has one very similar looking,and its not very good with strangers.

but once he knows you hes great and his tail never stops

hows yours with people he dosent know?

lofti.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea hes good with ppl and crackin with other dogs .never had a problem with that and im lookin to bread him in about a year im askin now cause i want him with a courcing greyhound and they are hard to come by. i know hes young but hes seen plenty and nailed them never had a problem with him

i had a grayhound sume time back she was good worker 28in.i was going to breed sume 3/4 1/4 i must have kept her for a year she never came in sesson.i let her go to sume one i no.the girl i let it go to said shes still not cume in sesson yet.that must have been about two years with out cumeing in sesson.

my partners mother has 2 springers and the one should of come into season about a week ago but she havent but i know the reason for that its because the dogs to big she woun hold a litter but i haven got a clue why yours didnt but there is loads of reasons why they dont tho

hes 15 months and hes 26''
am i fxcking missing something here lads ? hes got a dog 15mths old at the mo yes? he wants to stud him out before hes even started pissing yellow. for fxck sake get a life. Edited by dai dogs
read it right you tit in about a years time he will be 2 1/2 then im askin now cause i want him with a courcin bitch
so when hes two plus not three or four or even six. he will be worth breeding out of ? he would have proven himself in all ways yes? i dont think so.