Suggestions

Guest Scuba1
try putting a big read up all about air rifles.... also stuff that people ask all the time give people links to websites for info... just a thaught. tom!!

Tried that and it does not work.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be quite happy if I never see dumb ass thread titles like: 177 or 22 wich pellet (with bad spelling ;) LOL) which gun? ermm arguing amongst the children etc etc etc. Descriptive thread titles should be the norm so that people will know completely what the thread will have in it :) this will aid the search facility here so that you can find what you want. Hmmmm which brings me back to the same old crap of the same old questions arising.

TRY USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN ALL FORUMS ON THE INTERNET :D

Guest Scuba1

We could have 3 or 4 pinned posts that will have the answers to the weekly questions at the top so that people see them when they get on here but other then that, I don't see how we can get rid of those questions being asked every 3 days or so because most people are just to lazy to look back a page or do a search. So as long as things don't come ready wrapped its not going to change. Even if it makes me cringe, I would do a couple of the tedious ones to pin up there for all to see.

ATB

Michael

So,

A Rifle Review, Tips, Repair section, then a separate section for shooting reports.

When you say a block for over 18's, do you mean disallow those who are under 18 into this section?

I dont mean this in an aggressive manor, but i am 15, i go air-gunning and i dont post in THL forums in-appropriately, well not to my knowledge. i dont want to not be allowed in this section as i love the sport, i also speak on behalf of some of the other members on this Forum.

Many thanks

Trevor

P.s. not meaning to be cheeky through this post

the whole point of a forum is, it is for everybody......isn't it ?????

if you had seperate sections for beginers and advanced users.........how would the beginers become advanced ????

and who would decide..........you would just end up with a "blind leading the blind" situation.

i think a hunting only section, a technical section and an all else airgun section, you will inevitably get cross posting at first but in time i think it would work ok.

the youngsters CAN'T be excluded.......they are our future and we have a responsibility to help educate them as best we can to ensure the future safety and continuation of our sport.

just my opinion

all the best

sean

the youngsters CAN'T be excluded.......they are our future and we have a responsibility to help educate them as best we can to ensure the future safety and continuation of our sport.

Thanks Sporting-Shooter, i got worried when someone said only for 18's+

i love the sport and as SEAN3513 says we are the future of the sport, and dont worry ill teach my kids/grandkids ( if i ever get to have any ) the sport of shooting aswell

Cheers

Trevor

Guest hyperion

hmmmmm how about a tech section a hunting section and rather than having an F.A.Q section have a HOW TO/AIRGUN KNOWLEDGE section??

im sure between all the members on here we could come up with a pretty damn good guide on how to do almost every thing to do with air rifles from zeroing a scope to gutting and cooking a bunny and every thing inbetween, plus hints and tips on common problems and stuff like field repairs!

cheers

hyperion