Patterdales

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All look ok but why tails left long? plus this curly tail and miniture stuff is f**king bullshit more evidence of how some w**kers are turning breeds into shite, hopefully the patterdale does not fall down the same route as the russell. Thats not to say there isnt good ones about but i detest this miniture lapdog bullshit, why are people so determined to ruin perfectly good breeds? :angry:

I agree, so now you can see why I was concerned when these two turned up, and I was told they were true patterdales.

As for her breeding them, they will be sold as patterdales.

Her bitch below, which she is going to mate with the dog, not sure what they will be like.

Maybe she does truly believe herself that she has 2 good patterdales if that is what the breeder told her.

AA013.jpg

AA014.jpg

you got a nice pup there mate ,and dont be listerning to what anyone else tells you ,you should have told her to f@@koff and take her mongral somewere else ,and if she breeds them ,then thats the point a lot of people on this site are going on about all the time .

Thanks for putting my mind at ease dog fox and every one else., I got my patterdale pup to be a little worker, I think all breeds of working dogs should be worked.

Just an update on what he looks like.

This is him today at 4 months. Very into rabbit holes, pulled him out the other day by his tail before I lost him down the hole ( maybe thats a good reason to leave the tails on them). Must get a tracker collar for him.

AA015.jpg

AA.jpg

you got a nice pup there mate ,and dont be listerning to what anyone else tells you ,you should have told her to f@@koff and take her mongral somewere else ,and if she breeds them ,then thats the point a lot of people on this site are going on about all the time .

Thanks for putting my mind at ease dog fox and every one else., I got my patterdale pup to be a little worker, I think all breeds of working dogs should be worked.

Just an update on what he looks like.

This is him today at 4 months. Very into rabbit holes, pulled him out the other day by his tail before I lost him down the hole ( maybe thats a good reason to leave the tails on them). Must get a tracker collar for him.

AA015.jpg

AA.jpg

nopw thats a patt and for the other dogs MUNGRALS :)