I thought it was shit. And when they thought the rat was in the kitchen they were going to let the dog kill it there :blink: . Think about it a dog biting and shacking a rat is going to spray urine all over the walls and kitchen surfaces :sick:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be in the minority thinking it was a load of crap then........

A fat terrier that missed easy rats, and some obviously 'set up' shots...........

I totally agree, it was at best amateurish, unprofessional and again gives a bad image. :wallbash:

Did anyone see them actually doing any pest control work? All I saw them do was root a couple of dead rats out, squash a few bed bugs and stand about with a couple of traps........guess I must be doing it wrong.

as crap as everyone thinks it was, they will make lots of money doing what alot of people on here ask how to get into, at least they are "doing something", yes their approach may or may not give pest controllers a bad name, but within london there are 100's of house's, that when they have a pest problem, they dont give a shite about a proffessional approach, they just want someone to get rid of the problem

What viewers need to remember is,...these TV companies are only interested in 'entertainment value' and the more offbeat and quirky their featured 'stars' are,.the fecking better....

The truth is,..real deals and conscientious Pest Control technicians don't put bums on seats,....folk JUST love to watch the Crazy Gang in action....

Roll on next week.... ;)

Guest sph1979
What viewers need to remember is,...these TV companies are only interested in 'entertainment value' and the more offbeat and quirky their featured 'stars' are,.the fecking better....

The truth is,..real deals and conscientious Pest Control technicians don't put bums on seats,....folk JUST love to watch the Crazy Gang in action....

Roll on next week.... ;)

I couldn't agree more, that terrier has eaten too many rats i think lol.

Roll on next week.... ;)

Very true Chalkwarren..... I don't suppose doing a risk assessment or reading a product safety data sheet can be made into compulsive TV viewing unless of course Andrea Corr was doing it in her undies :D

was going to watch but just see an advert and one of the pest controllers is a coon.a fu*king pest himself!!

if he hunts with dogs he is my kind of guy. dont give a f**k if they are black white or yella. gay bi or straight catholic prod hindoo or even femail if they support my sport. they are my sort of people ;)

Very true Cleanspade................Martin.

All i can say is fair play to the lads how many of us would have the bottle to be filmed for the telly as we all know [bANNED TEXT] it goes wrong thats the main thing they will show.Did anybodey ever see them lads from barnsley about 5 years ago :icon_eek::doh: i will rest my case.

All i can say is fair play to the lads how many of us would have the bottle to be filmed for the telly as we all know [bANNED TEXT] it goes wrong thats the main thing they will show.Did anybodey ever see them lads from barnsley about 5 years ago :icon_eek::doh: i will rest my case.

I went Ratting last year with one of the lads from the Barnsley Rat pack. What a f*****g clown, he fetched NO dogs or smoker Just a spade that must have been to lean on as he did f**k all else with it! :blink: